SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

:ooo:

Super mild update/quasi-spoiler: the word count for tomorrow's chapter has been changed from 3,381 to 3,691. There is one very important scene I kept tweaking, and I ended up lengthening it.

the-grinch-grin.gif

• Upvote 1

Super mild update/quasi-spoiler: the word count for tomorrow's chapter has been changed from 3,381 to 3,691. There is one very important scene I kept tweaking, and I ended up lengthening it.

NP looking forward to it as always!

So which scene was it? The exchange between Chance and Adam?

So which scene was it? The exchange between Chance and Adam?

:yep:

Also, for the record, I had Sean's "Stay in your lane, Malik" line planned in the beginning stages of outlining Part II. This was the most appropriate chapter for it. :smug:

Here's your teaser for this Friday's chapter, "Exchanges and Extensions."

After a battle with the Bucs, the Knights find themselves at the regular season's halfway point with a decent record. Next up on their schedule is a road trip to Baltimore, a game with major AFC playoff implications--if it's early enough to say so.

Results from the Tampa Bay game create a competition between teammates. Logan Bishop starts planning for free agency. D-Jam lobbies Maverick for more involvement with the offense. Chance Phillips contemplates the long-term prospects of an upward trending franchise.

Word Count: 3,589

Plot twist: I actually become the pain-in-the-ass guy during FA

Edited by Vin

Here's your teaser of this Friday's installment, "To Our Attention."

Nine regular season games down, and the Knights are near the top of the AFC. Next on their schedule: a home game against the Saints and a road trip to Cincinnati.

Picking up from last chapter's cliffhanger, Harden picks up his daughter and finds himself at a crossroads. Wilkes rides high from his Baltimore performance, but Bishop isn't satisfied. The media puts pressure on everyone.

Word Count: 3,685*

* - still editing

As you gear up for Super Bowl weekend, remember you also get a new chapter of KoA this Friday. Here's your weekly teaser for "The Beginning or the End."

Back-to-back losses send the Knights into December in the thick of the playoff race. Their next two games include a home game against Cleveland and a pivotal Thursday Night Football matchup with Denver.

Coach Daniel does his best to keep the team focused, Logan Bishop goes to the club with the guys, and every Knight feels the pressure of being in a playoff race for the first time.

Word Count: 3,822

Turn down for what?

Programming note: we have three regular season chapters left. After that, we will continue on a week-to-week basis if the Knights make the playoffs. :ooo:

The season may be over in real life, but KoA marches on. Here's this week's teaser for your next chapter, "Players Only."

The air at Knights headquarters has gone from energetic to nervous. The recent losing skid has dropped the Knights from AFC West favorites to wild card contenders. With things slipping away, the Knights hold a players-only meeting in preparation for their upcoming game against Kansas City. Only three games remain in a tumultuous Knights season that could still go down as either their best or their worst.

Word Count: 4,292

Two regular season games left. How do we follow up a players-only meeting and a gut-wrenching loss that puts the Knights on the outside looking in for the playoff picture? With this Friday's chapter, "Fire Daniel."

With mounting pressure from fans, Wayne Schneider contemplates firing his team's head coach, speaking with Chance Phillips in a franchise-defining conversation. The Knights' playoff hopes are not yet gone, however. Players plan for a road trip against the Panthers. The league rules on Chet Ripka's concussion controversy. Merle Harden makes a decision about his future.

Word Count: 3,972