Sign in to follow this  
AL_Royalty

Chiefs State of the Franchise

How is that soft serve dogshit tasting?

How is that soft serve dogshit tasting?

Don't steal my material Razor, and right now I think I should steal your name. The creator of the mad box is raging AGAIN!!

Aaron Murray the GOAT gon lead the Chiefs to destiny.

Chiefs struggled to find ways to use Dexter McCluster. How are they gonna use DeAnthony Thomas?

Edited by Kosar

Chiefs struggled to find ways to use Dexter McCluster. How are they gonna use DeAnthony Thomas?

Basically this. I think F4E pointed that out on draft day.

Basically this. I think F4E pointed that out on draft day.

They struggled to find ways to use him in the past, but last year he was one of the biggest KR's in the game. He was never really all that good of a player. He's not big enough to take a full game work load.

As for Murray, is that supposed to be a consolation prize? We couldn't get Manziel, but we got you Aaron fucking Murray. No offense to Murray, because he might end up being a decent QB. He was pretty good when his receivers were healthy, but they miss on Johnny and pass on Teddy. Murray isn't a fanbase inspiring pick.

They struggled to find ways to use him in the past, but last year he was one of the biggest KR's in the game. He was never really all that good of a player. He's not big enough to take a full game work load.

As for Murray, is that supposed to be a consolation prize? We couldn't get Manziel, but we got you Aaron fucking Murray. No offense to Murray, because he might end up being a decent QB. He was pretty good when his receivers were healthy, but they miss on Johnny and pass on Teddy. Murray isn't a fanbase inspiring pick.

So let me get this straight. Alex Smith is being paid peanuts this year, and wants a contract extension but the two sides can't come to an agreement...so he is holding out? So practically last year, Smith was playing with a "contract year mindset." I'd be worried about giving into his demands in such a case, he may start to slack off after he gets paid.

For the record, I actually like Murray, I think he could easily do what Smith does if not more and he is in good hands with Reid. I just think the biggest questions with him is...is he healthy now? and can he stay healthy?

So let me get this straight. Alex Smith is being paid peanuts this year, and wants a contract extension but the two sides can't come to an agreement...so he is holding out? So practically last year, Smith was playing with a "contract year mindset." I'd be worried about giving into his demands in such a case, he may start to slack off after he gets paid.

For the record, I actually like Murray, I think he could easily do what Smith does if not more and he is in good hands with Reid. I just think the biggest questions with him is...is he healthy now? and can he stay healthy?

Eh, I hate to call 7.5 mil peanuts, but in this day and age, I suppose it is for a QB. Joe Flacco ruined QB negotiations, single-handedly. It should be a cold day in hell before Alex Smith has even the balls to ask for more money than guys like AP, Pat Willis, Richard Sherman, and the likes, but this is what the NFL has come to. Tony Romo proved it.

You might be right about Murray. A few years ago, he probably would have gone a lot higher. Teams are just backing off on QBs right now after guys like Weeden, Ponder, and Tebow went in the first round and sent their respective franchises back to the Stone age. I'm still pretty disappointed with the passing on Teddy. If you're going to get a QB, make sure that you get a good one, or at least the best possible one on the board. Don't take an undersized DE that you're going to move to OLB fresh out of the draft. Maybe this Dee kid can do the job. Maybe not, but I'm still not pleased with the pick.

I like Aaron Murray because he's a Tampa guy, but the dude doesn't have the arm to make the throws needed to win NFL games today IMO. I don't think he has starting QB upside, but if anyone can make a solid starting QB out of him, it's Andy Reid.

• Upvote 1