Sign in to follow this  
CampinWithaMissingPerson

Dwayne Bowe suspended 1 game (Titans, Week 1)

It's from him getting pulled over in November. Bowe was pretty much a no show last season. Sucks he's not gonna be there, but he's been missing for over a year now. No real big story here.

It's from him getting pulled over in November. Bowe was pretty much a no show last season. Sucks he's not gonna be there, but he's been missing for over a year now. No real big story here.

A no-show, sure. Not sure that it was Bowes fault though, Andy Reid mis-used Bowe so bad it wasn't even funny.

Sort of saw this suspension a while ago, just took some time to come to fruition, I really thought it would have been 2-4 games based on previous cases.

If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be more concerned about his finger that is basically bent three different ways and effecting him catching the football. A one game suspension won't hurt them at all. Then again, based on Andy Reids mis-usage of him, I don't think a full season would hurt the chiefs either.

A no-show, sure. Not sure that it was Bowes fault though, Andy Reid mis-used Bowe so bad it wasn't even funny.

Sort of saw this suspension a while ago, just took some time to come to fruition, I really thought it would have been 2-4 games based on previous cases.

If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be more concerned about his finger that is basically bent three different ways and effecting him catching the football. A one game suspension won't hurt them at all. Then again, based on Andy Reids mis-usage of him, I don't think a full season would hurt the chiefs either.

Reid didn't so much misuse him as much as Bowe figuratively phoned it in -a lot. Bowe never really worked to get involved in the new offense. I don't know if he had trouble picking it up or just didn't care, but he deserves the lion's share of the blame. After holding out to be paid like a do it all guy, his effort was insulting from a fan's perspective.

I look for him to rebound this year, but again he was never asked to do anything he's not capable of excelling at. Just look at the playoff game. He showed up, and he was an impact player right up until he blew it on 4th and 12 :facepalm:

Coach Andy Reid said Dwayne Bowe's finger is "shot."
Bowe has had a poor camp, highlighted by a bout of drops. "It's been thrown out of place about 15 times, and he's not catching the ball," Reid said. "But he's getting his work done." Bowe has not missed any practice time and is expected to play in Sunday night's preseason game against the Panthers. It sounds like he's just going to play through the injury and hope it heals on its own. Aug 14 - 11:28 PM
Source: ESPN.com