Maverick

Official Soccer Thread

lol that ain't right

Premier League was weird this past weekend...the football world in general actually. Barca and Bayern lost.

• Upvote 1

Spurs stay going up early against bad teams and letting them equalize late for a draw. :pls: Haven't lost since the first match yet all these damn draws because of this reason. Shit... thats how Chelsea, and Arsenal tied them too, late. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I really didn't think relegation would ever be a possibility when I became a Aston Villa fan. :sigh:

forgot to post in here, but DCU's game last Saturday was nuts, halftime score was 2-1 Salt Lake lead, final score was 6-4 DCU win, 10 goals tied it for the second highest scoring game in MLS history, not sure where the 7 goal half ranks

most of them, actually, here enjoy three minutes of goals:

that game was named MLS game of the year :hifiver:

Best MLS Games of 2015 | MLSsoccer.com

Mourinho sacked :mjlaugh:

Darn, Chelsea might turn it around now

Ozil has 15 assists this season, the Arsenal record is held by Thierry Henry with 20. There's 21 games left this season, Ozil's gonna smash that record.

^I saw that while watching the game and my jaw dropped.

Volleys can be struck so freaking nice.

• Upvote 1

^I saw that while watching the game and my jaw dropped.

Volleys can be struck so freaking nice.

saw it live too :rock: was so happy, I had to go to work right before half and was hoping for a Gunners L. Forgot to check on the game after I was working got home and found out they got bodied 4-0 I was fucking shocked.

Edited by CampinWithBabitches

It's sad seeing Benteke sitting on Liverpool's bench while we get absolutely demolished by Everton. Nice win for your boys, Mav...congrats.

El Clasico: Awesome win from Barca, Real is just too selfish of a team.

I know he scored and all but Liverpool have no idea on how to use Benteke...

Spurs got Everton Sunday, then a quick back-to-back against Leicester City in the FA Cup (both sides prob will rotate) then their Premier League match (start the stronger side.) Fuck the FA Cup (I hope, but Poche has played strong sides no matter the competition this year.)

MLS schedule was just released and DC United is playing at home on my birthday :Banana:

no clue who this is as I haven't seen any trades announced, but: MOVING - EVERYTHING MUST GO Craigslist ad claiming to be a recently traded Red Bulls player trying to sell a bunch of furniture

no clue who this is as I haven't seen any trades announced, but: MOVING - EVERYTHING MUST GO Craigslist ad claiming to be a recently traded Red Bulls player trying to sell a bunch of furniture

:laugh:

Not sure who that could be lol

I knew right from the start that Benitez would have a shitty season and get fired. I only hope Zidane can rectify Real. I still think getting rid of Ancellotti (sp?), despite his shortcomings, was stupid.

That's from a few years ago, seems like karma has reared its head. Always loved the "where were you before the money" chants sung by Villa fans at Chelsea matches :redface:

• Upvote 1

After the first half of USA v Canada I'm not a fan of Jermaine Jones as a center back

All I'm going to say is Leicester's early cupcake schedule is why they are in first, built up so much confidence. Good for them though.

Maybe all hope isn't lost for Aston Villa but we have missed so many opportunities throughout the season to make a run and pick up points. Hopefully, Liverpool are shook AF after today.