Sign in to follow this  
Milla4Prez63

Milla's first live draft roster

I haven't done fantasy football the past few years, but I got invited to one with people from work at a sports bar and this was the first time I've done one in person with a group of people. 12 team league, btw.

QB-Cam Newton
QB-Matt Ryan

RB-Marshawn Lynch
RB-Doug Martin
RB-Bishop Sankey
RB-Devonta Freeman

WR-Julio Jones
WR-Eric Decker
WR-Kelvin Benjamin
WR-Kenny Stills
WR-Mike Williams

TE-Jordan Cameron
TE-Dwayne Allen
TE-Tyler Eifert

K-Mason Crosby
DEF-Rams

Really weak WR group. Shame you went triple TE instead of getting another WR. Eifert/Allen is a toss. RB group is concerning based on the bust potential, but all around some good names. Ryan/Newton was good. My suggestion is trade Ryan for a WR and let go of Allen/Eifert for a backup of lower skill at QB.

What round did you take Decker? You could have done a lot better for your 2nd WR imo. Obviously you had a late pick in the draft which makes tough to get a decent RB but you managed to get Lynch. I'm not really high on Lynch this year, but he could still have 1 more pro bowl type season with the Seahawks and I think Freeman will start getting the bulk of the touches out of ATL's backfield sooner rather than later.

Overall, if either Sankey or Freeman turns out to be a hit, you had a pretty damn good draft with solid starters at every position. You could definitely find yourself in the running for a championship if it's a deep league and the pieces fall right for you.

why would you draft three TEs? I typically draft one