Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Reactions to Week 6

Post your reactions to week 6 in this thread

1. Seattle's defense is definitely vulnerable without CB depth, but Richard Sherman is as good as advertised.

-I think some folks get carried away with their hatred for Sherman, to the point that any time a reception is made against him people want to call him overrated. No corner never allows a reception, for fuck's sake, and the best corners have all had bad games. Darrelle Revis used to struggle mightily with Stevie Johnson. Even though Dallas won, and even though Dez had one big reception for a first down in the second half--that was his only second half reception. Sherman was blanketing him the entire second half because of the injury to Maxwell. Richard Sherman might be cocky, but he's the best CB in the business and we should enjoy watching him while he's in his prime.

2. The Vikings suck. Until they prove otherwise, they fucking blow, and the only reason I tune into their games on the radio anymore is so I can hear the great Paul Allen call games. Best play by play announcer I've ever heard.

3. The NFL absolutely needs to take the Vontaze Burfict situation seriously, but it will fail the league as a whole if it only punishes Burfict and then decides to forget that players twist on ankles on a pretty regular basis in this league. It's something that needs to be monitored.

4. For once in his career, Tony Romo isn't forced to make dangerous throws in an attempt to keep his team in games. The combination of a great offensive line and very solid defense simplifies the game, and allows Tony to be great without being risky.

5. I really really really hope there's a wardrobe malfunction for Katy Perry during this year's Hafltime Show. :D

What do y'all got?

Edited by BwareDWare94

b9NqTvt.jpg

Your days are numbered. Smitty.

He should have been fired like 4 years ago lol

Jerod Mayo and Stevan Ridley are done for the year.

Cuncel da season. :mjtears:

Ridley had even stopped fumbling the ball.

I know players play dirty in the NFL, but if guys do what Burfict did all the time why do we not hear about it? Is Olsen the only guy who will speak up? And is this somehow the first time it's happened to him? Hard for me to buy that.

Also, I think the Falcons issues are more to do with Thomas Dimitroff than Mike Smith. Probably the most overrated GM in the NFL. He's built a really bad roster. Tough to blame the coach for not making lemonade out of this bunch. Not saying that Smith is awesome because I don't know, but he doesn't have many decent players.

The Steelers suck and Tomlin needs to be fired.