BwareDWare94

Dallas' Path to 4th Straight 8-8 Year

He may not have been starting caliber, but I don't feel he was given a real opportunity. He outplayed Felix Jones every time he got an opportunity. Should have been the starter, even if he would have been marginally good and nothing more. Felix Jones might be one of my least favorite players in NFL history. Dude was a bum, never worth a first round pick, and should have remained a change of pace back for his entire career...

Oh wait, that career is already over, and he was never more than a 3rd or 4th stringer for any other team.

You couldn't even understand the fucker when he talked. Talk about chewing on words.

Wasted pick. Dallas has mishandled a lot of running backs. I remember the days of Julius Jones, when he'd take the team all the way down the field, only for the Barbarian to put it in the endzone, and all of a sudden everybody's clamoring for Marion Barber as if Jones hadn't led most of the drive, haha.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Theres always next year for 8-8

Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl now that BWare is off the wagon. :laugh:

Guest Phailadelphia

What I like about this season is that what the Cowboys are doing is both consistent and sustainable. The offensive line is probably the best in the league and they're all young. It's not just a facade anymore. The Cowboys are actually good. It feels nice.

Dallas is still going to lose the season finale now that they aren't playing for anything.

Lame. Dallas is gonna lose to the Lions though, can't imagine scrublord Romo getting past that defense.