Sign in to follow this  
NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

Survivor Advice 2.0

Well we still have 2 days to make any changes but it seems for the most part we are locked in

Kansas City Chiefs in Arrowhead VS Raiders

New York Football Giants at HOME VS Redskins

Here's hopin! Thanks for all of your input everyone, very much appreciated

Just trying to get passed this week first Chernobyl...

In the event we move on, than we will likely take Packers, Eagles and a 3rd team TBD

Just going by the idea that Pack could get you half a mil this week if lots of people drop. Would play it safe at this point.

Eee the Giants. Eeeee.

Good luck dude. I just don't trust New York I guess.

Just going by the idea that Pack could get you half a mil this week if lots of people drop. Would play it safe at this point.

Yeah, I'm tempted to say the same, saving the pack for next week is meaningless if you don't get through this week, and I'm guessing others don't have as good of options

Inb4 yall convince him to take the Pack and then the Bills beat them.

• Upvote 1

Well, I hope you didn't listen to us and second guess yourself

• Upvote 1

If you end up winning this thing, TGP better get a donation. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Gmen gave us a bit of a scare!! But we made it through!! I cant believe it!

Stevo- 100% TGP will get a donation AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THE ADVICE COMING

Research for next week has already begun and we are pretty locked in on 2 of 3 games.

1. The Packers losing today is a huge help to us, it forces them to play to win next weekend and I feel very confident on this game. So Packers AT BUCS is going to be pick #1 most likely

2. Im really rooting for Dallas tonight. If the Eagles lose, it forces them in to the same spot at Green Bay, so Eagles at Redskins will be pick #2.

3. A ton of question marks here. I personally am leaning towards....I cant believe Im going to say this.....THE JAGUARS at home VS the Titans. Our other option is going to be Panthers vs the Browns in Carolina. I would REALLY love to hear everyones take on this. I will post the full list of who we have left tomorrow when I get to the office.

Just a side note. We only had 1 guy get eliminated today, he picks the Bucs vs the Panthers....so we go in to week 16 with 16 remaining! Heres the catch.....every single person remaining has the Panthers available to pick. So if we roll the dice on the Jags, we can all be huge Johnny Football fans. With the picks going to 3 this week, I have to assume every single person is going to select Carolina, or at least most!

Thank you guys again for all the help!!! Going to enjoy this for one night, and get back to researching tomorrow!

Eagles and Packers looking good. What all else available? Great pick of Gmen by the way. I'd have been knocked out. 3 games away from half a million dollars? :)

• Upvote 1