Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Mariota or Winston?

Definitely see the gunslinger comparison. That said, he's gotta improve from a technical standpoint IMO. He's not a powerful guy in the pocket like he's made out to be; which is the only major difference between him and a "classic" gunslinger. Again, I understand the "good comes with bad" ideology but I'd rather have a cleaner prospect like Mariota over a project.

Am I the only one who thinks that neither QB will succeed in the NFL?

• Upvote 2

I like the value and prospects of Hundley and Grayson more than Mariota and Winston -- considering everything from where they are likely to get drafted, skill, ceiling, etc.

Haters gonna hate.

Can't wait for Jameis to shine in the league and Mehriota (EX: if he doesn't go to Philly) to flop and TGP gets all booty hurt. :smug:

Can't wait for Jameis to throw 22 picks rookie year and Campin to get all booty hurt.

Can't wait for Jameis to throw 22 picks rookie year and Campin to get all booty hurt.

manning threw like 28 his rookie year :shrug:

Picks for rookies don't bother me. I didn't even trip over Bortles' Pick 6 fest. I got other problems with him or possibly coaching we shall see because rookies gon rookie sometimes.

Picks for rookies don't bother me. I didn't even trip over Bortles' Pick 6 fest. I got other problems with him or possibly coaching we shall see because rookies gon rookie sometimes.

For the record I saw a lot of the same problems with Bortles, but Jameis just got more armtalent. :shrug: