oochymp

March Madness

I'm in.

Today is the day! Good luck to everyone who has submitted their brackets!

First game is 12:15 so you still have about four and a half hours to get a bracket in

Can someone tell me if it says I've submitted a bracket? It says 0 for PPR but I click on it and my bracket is there....

Can someone tell me if it says I've submitted a bracket? It says 0 for PPR but I click on it and my bracket is there....

it doesn't show other people's brackets until they lock, so I can't see anything other than the PPR, just make sure that you've got every game filled in and the 'Submit Picks' button will show up as red if you haven't submitted your bracket and will turn gray once you have, but it also shows up as gray if you haven't filled in all of the picks, I hope that's helpful

Less than an hour. SO HYPED. Can't wait to see who all you losers picked. :cigar:

I'm interested to see if anyone didn't pick Kentucky, and I realize I just gave away who I picked, but I don't think it should be a shock

I'm interested to see if anyone didn't pick Kentucky, and I realize I just gave away who I picked, but I don't think it should be a shock

It's Kentucky's year, considering UConn isn't in the tourney to fuck things up this year, lol.

Can't wait for Robert Morris to clean up and shit on Kentucky like they did in NIT two years ago.

Can't wait for Robert Morris to clean up and shit on Kentucky like they did in NIT two years ago.

Too bad. You aint getting it cause they aren't getting past Duke. ;) (Kentucky plays Hampton)

looks like 8 of 12 picked Kentucky to win it all, and Vin wins the prize for lowest seed in the Final Four with 13th seeded Eastern Washington coming out of the South after that region's 1 and 2 seeds both go down in the second round

I'm a little disappointed nobody just went all chalk, it's always fun to have that for comparison

Edited by oochymp

Oochy I gotta admit you have some major balls picking Sparty to advance to the final. MSU has been very disappointing in the NCAA tourney in recent years.

Too bad. You aint getting it cause they aren't getting past Duke. ;) (Kentucky plays Hampton)

They're gonna go all the way to championship to do it.

If Iowa St chokes to UAB my final four is already dead. :(

Edited by Chernobyl426

Oochy I gotta admit you have some major balls picking Sparty to advance to the final. MSU has been very disappointing in the NCAA tourney in recent years.

MSU always goes further than they should in the tournament

and we've had our first champion go down, appropriately enough it was whoever named their bracket "Winning Bracket"

What a terribly horrible sport this is. So cruel.

lolBig12

After the NFL offseason we had, only fitting that march Madness starts out this way. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Two of my final four knocked out in three games. What the fuck.

Two of my final four knocked out in three games. What the fuck.

lolBig12

After the NFL offseason we had, only fitting that march Madness starts out this way. :yep:

Come on Albany!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems I'm still in decent shape with only two elite eight knocked out.

That won't last though.

looks like Georgetown will break its streak of losing to double digit seeds or make a deep run since the next double digit seed they can face (assuming Duke handles its 16 seed) won't be until the Elite Eight

My bracket's probably gonna be dead by Saturday night.

My bracket's probably gonna be dead by Saturday night.

Half of final four dead. You don't understand.

after day 1 I haven't lost any Elite 8 teams and already have five of them through the first round, now for today to bring some destruction

They're not upsetting Louisville, lol

:ooo: