Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

Do you talk about TGP/TGPers in real life?

Do you talk about TGP irl?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you talk about TGP irl?

• Yes, about the board and its members
    • Yes, just about the site
    • Yes, just about the members
    • No

This, a lot. Especially when you guys are on the shoutbox. Every now and then, I'd be laughing as I look at my phone and my ex baby mama would be like, "sarge?" And I'd be like, "yea".

Now with the group thing, I get a chuckle every time people dog on Chery for his age.

Outside of that, I bring up JD often as, "this one guy I often get into arguments with online", because he hates on everything, and he's one of the few Packer fans I know. :yep:

okay, this is off topic, and I may be revealing some ignorance here, but what constitutes an "ex baby mama"?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I mean at this point it would be weird if I didn't mention the site and some of you guys occasionally. Truth be told, there's some funny shit that goes on here, some cool people, and some really good views on interesting topics. On top of that, I've actually kicked it with a TGPer a few times.

Sean jumping on every team's bandwagon, Bangy drafting Cribbs, Favre literally hating everything (lol), the mass hate for 95% of all media-loved players, and numerous other things are bound to come up in conversation at some point.

okay, this is off topic, and I may be revealing some ignorance here, but what constitutes an "ex baby mama"?

It's a very broad term for me. Lol. Anything from girlfriend to actual baby's mama. :yep:

Really, dude? This is crystal clear. He's saying she's grown up now. Hence the ex-baby.

oochymp, pls.

yeah, honestly it's kinda hard not to bring stuff up that I've seen here when I talk sports with people, I'm sure most of my friends have heard me mention "that NFL message board I'm on"

This completely. I hardly ever mention it by "The Gridiron Palace" but more "that football forum I go on." I'm not sure I've really mentioned specific members by name (except Jen of course) but usually if something funny was posted that I send to my friends or a good topic/idea.

But in general, yes this place does get brought up around my friends.

Edited by JetsFan4Life