Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

The Division Swap

If you had to switch your team to another division to take the place of another team, which division would you switch to? Would you switch to a weak division for strategic purposes? Would you switch to a division to rival a particular team that you like or hate? Or maybe switch to a division because you believe it will increase the excitement factor and make for some good games? Or would you switch to a division for the sake of competition purposes? Who would your new rival be? How do you think your team would fare in it's new division? Also feel free to add random team division swap in the league that would be interesting.

NFC West

:Eagles::Cardinals::49ers::Rams:

The NFC West would be very different without the Seahawks but I think it would still be some exciting and competitive games making this move. The Eagles and Cardinals games have been good for almost the past 6 years. I'm not totally writing off the 49ers either. Going against the Rams and Foles with Bradford would be interesting. The Rams play tough as well and I think this division would still be fun to watch. I don't think we'd stand a chance with the Seahawks still in the division.

NFC East

:Seahawks::Cowboys::Giants::Redskins:

Seeing the Seahawks and Cowboys squaring off should be a good matchup. The Cowboys shocked the world beating them last season. I still think the Seahawks win this division

Random Division Swap Pick:

New AFC North

:patriots: :Steelers::Bengals::Ravens:

This division would be so awesome if it were real. Steelers vs Patriots game would be epic. The Ravens and Patriots games have been teeth clenching close and their bouts in the playoffs the last several years has boosted excitement. I think all the teams in this division would play each other very tough and make for some great games throughout the year. Every single game would count.

New AFC East

:Browns::Bills::dolphins::Jets:

I think this division would be a lot more balanced with the Patriots gone. I think almost any team could win this division.

• Upvote 1

The Redskins don't deserve to be in the NFCE. I'd put the Pats in the NFCE because it'd be cool to see them play NYG more often and it would drive my hatred of the NFCE teams even more.

• Upvote 1

:Titans::Steelers::Ravens::Browns:

Bring back the AFC Central rivalries, breaking up the Ohio rivalry would be unfortunate, but this is a personal request and what do I care about Ohio? get me two games a year each against Pittsburgh and Baltimore and I don't care who the fourth team in the division is

:Colts::jags::Texans::Bengals:

could be an interesting division

I've also always (by which I mean since the 2002 realignment) thought they should rotate

:Colts::dolphins: and :Ravens: and switch :panthers: and :Cowboys: for geographic reasons

Edited by oochymp
  • Upvote 1

Switch the :49ers: and :Broncos:

You then have an AFC West with all the Cali teams..

:Raiders:

:49ers:

:Chargers:

:Chiefs:

Let the bloodbath commence. Some bad bad blood would be spilt IMO.

• Upvote 2

I can honestly say that the Broncos would be devoured in the NFC West.

I can honestly say that the Broncos would be devoured in the NFC West.

Seattle isn't who they were 2 years ago imo. Maybe Denver isn't either but Seattle is banged up. I think Cards vs. Broncos would be fun but I doubt the Broncos get devoured. As for St Louis, I need to see them do something first.