Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Jets Ship 350 Rolls of Toilet Paper to London

“We’re the best organization in football, man,” outside linebacker Calvin Pace said with a smile after practice on Friday. “Sometimes you guys write articles about us that don’t say that. But this place, they’ll do anything for you. I mean, who brings toilet paper? Little things like that make your trip easier. If it’s a good thing for us, if it helps us win, I’m all for it.”

There were 220 people in the team’s traveling party, which equated to 1.6 rolls per person. That’s a lot of toilet paper for less than 72 hours. It’s probable that most would be able to spare a square if anyone somehow ran low.

“I could make a sharp comment right there,” Todd Bowles said before thinking better of it. “I’m not touching that one.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/calvin-pace-loves-jets-packing-toilet-paper-article-1.2382917

Whatever it takes to win.

I thought teams spent more than three days over there :think: half a roll per person per day does seem a bit excessive, but it should ensure you won't run out, the big question here is can England's shit paper really be that bad? I think we need Bangy to weigh in

Edited by oochymp

I don't get bidets. I used a bidet when I was in Europe and I still needed toilet paper afterwards to try to dry my ass off.

They are kinda odd to adjust to, but do a much more efficient job of cleaning up. And ya, you should still use toilet paper, but it will be a fraction of what you would use otherwise. Just pat yourself dry and off you go. Or you can get one of those luxury bidets with the built in dryer :ooo: