Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2015 NBA Season Thread!

After last night's loss, I am this fucking close to going all Minnesota teams. Houston is so poorly coached that they can't beat a winless Nets team in Houston. McHale is completely dependent on his players to play well. He can't make adjustments in-game and no matter what rhetoric he spouts in the huddle, they do not hear it. He is a great man who has suffered unfathomable losses in his life but he is a shitty coach whose best attribute is developing post players. Coaches need to be good in-game and Kevin McHale is not. Houston had their next coach in Kelvin Sampson but they let him walk.

After last night's loss, I am this fucking close to going all Minnesota teams. Houston is so poorly coached that they can't beat a winless Nets team in Houston. McHale is completely dependent on his players to play well. He can't make adjustments in-game and no matter what rhetoric he spouts in the huddle, they do not hear it. He is a great man who has suffered unfathomable losses in his life but he is a shitty coach whose best attribute is developing post players. Coaches need to be good in-game and Kevin McHale is not. Houston had their next coach in Kelvin Sampson but they let him walk.

I reiterate my statement after a second embarrassing loss.

You're a Rockets fan? I thought you hated Fairweather teams? :pls:

I'll be truly worried if they get to 10 losses before 10 wins but Houston's struggles are directly related to coaching. They continue to run this muck-it-up with James Harden while everybody else spots up system and it is not working. Not only is Kevin McHale failing to adjust offensively, he is not holding Harden accountable on defense for reverting to his 2013-14 form on that end of the floor. Teams have figured out that beating James Harden is easy--make him a jump shooter. Back off. Let him take shot after shot, just don't let him into the lane. Nothing is changing.

It's time to build this team around Dwight Howard, but McHale is completely neutered when it comes to James Harden. He'll let him continue to flail around and do nothing.

How about them Bucks? They're long, they're fast, they're dangerous. Stay healthy, Milwaukee, and you'll make some real noise this year and enter the conversation, next year.

You're a Rockets fan? I thought you hated Fairweather teams? :pls:

Nah, bware changes teams more than anyone here but Bangy and Atl.

Nah, bware changes teams more than anyone here but Bangy and Atl.

I've always been a Rockets fan when it comes to the NBA :shrug:

Yet you keep posting how you're going to switch.

• Upvote 1

Once the Twolves start doing well he will switch to them and claim he just wants to be a fan of all Minnesota teams.

Don't take it too hard, DMac. Ricky's gotta celebrate every one of the 15 or so wins the Lakers will have this season :p.

• Upvote 1

Take that L Dmac! :shifty:

I know too many people who root for Cali teams now. I've had to deal with a lot of this this past weekend going from losing to GSW, to Clippers, and now Lakers.

>_>

I do not like James Harden.

I do not like that he refuses to even attempt to play defense after a year in which he upped his effort on that end which expanded his impact and made him and the team better. I do not like that he insists on being ball dominant as opposed to a moving part, which would allow him chances to shoot more open shots and allow Ty Lawson to settle in as the point guard.

I do not like that despite his inconsistent shooting percentages he doesn't seem to understand that constant contested shots will always lead to inconsistencies.

I do not like that he undermines the team on one end of the floor and is hit or miss (HA!) on the other. I do not believe in what he is, how he does what he does, and that he is a championship level first option.

I want McHale to make him change, but he doesn't have the balls to do it.

James Harden is not a finished product that can't change or adapt to his teammates. The Houston franchise has to realize this or they've effectively put a ceiling on what they can accomplish.

I've always been a Rockets fan when it comes to the NBA :shrug:

Yeah, but you develop a weird affinity for other teams. Like 2 years ago it was the Pacers.... ''what a team Indiana is, they just know how to play basketball the right way!!'', now it's the .500 Bucks and the Raptors who can't make it past the 1st round.

lol.

As much as I hate the Cavs...

I've almost forgotten how much I've hated the Pacers. Fucking corn buttfucking losers. Seeing Butler block that pussy George made me moist.

• Upvote 1

As much as I hate the Cavs...

I've almost forgotten how much I've hated the Pacers. Fucking corn buttfucking losers. Seeing Butler block that pussy George made me moist.

QFT

Also, the Pistons badly need a scorer. I love me some Pope, but he's not a shooter, and I love me some Reggie Jackson, but he's not there yet. And Morris... Is a mess. Lol.

If they had one of those... OMG.

Idk wth is going on with the Rockets. :/

James Harden refuses to play defense. It was really hard last year so he's sitting in a corner, crying while McHale insists that he actually has to go to work when he goes to work.

Really? smh

when your star players and thus leaders are Harden and Dwight? yeah, you got probs :yep:

Dwight Howard has matured and is a heck of a leader. He's always talking to somebody on the court without making it a spectacle and he's always teaching younger players. Dwight Howard is not the problem and the Houston Rockets are lucky to have him.

James Harden, on the other hand, is an entitled little crybaby that only wants to play on one end of the floor.