Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

FCS Playoffs

just got back from W&M v. Duquesne and that was one of the most entertaining games I've seen, next week we get a shot at redemption against U of Richmond, anyone else following an FCS team?

Nah bro OSU won't even make it so there's no point in watching it anymore!

just got back from W&M v. Duquesne and that was one of the most entertaining games I've seen, next week we get a shot at redemption against U of Richmond, anyone else following an FCS team?

You know I follow the Missouri Valley Football Conference, and they all won yesterday except for South Dakota State.

North Dakota State versus Montana rematch next week. :rock:

And it looks like Montana has finally recovered their health. It should be a barn burner. I might even dig through Craigslist for tickets if they aren't too crazy expensive. The Bison sell out tickets before the season even begins lol.

FCS Semifinals are set:

Richmond Spiders @ North Dakota State Bison

Sam Houston State Bearkats @ Jacksonville State Gamecocks (Jacksonville, Alabama)

LOL Richmond. Get that weak shit out of here

Edited by BwareDWare94

Is there any talk about NDSU moving to fbs?

It's discussed among the community but they think they'd need a bigger facility for football as opposed to a mere 19,000 capacity Fargodome. They claim there's more to it than just moving up. I don't know, I guess. I'd like to see it but I'm enjoying this run. What's crazy is that their conference is just a bloodbath every year--they aren't head an shoulders above Illinois State (who never should have lost to that Richmond team), Northern Iowa, South Dakota State, etc.--their run is going to end at some point, and it might be at the hands of SHSU or Jacksonville State on January 9th.

Edited by BwareDWare94