Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Depending on the Browns' pick...

THE EAGLES ARE LOOKING TO MOVE UP!

WE GOT DRAFT PICKS ON DRAFT PICKS, AND WOULD CONSIDER.... OTHER FAVORS!!!

You stay the fuck at #8 boy.

• Upvote 1

Interesting first pick, as most years that is probably the toughest spot in the draft. Lots of needs and lots of similar talent levels...I know I would have been nervous making a selection for the Titans.

I think it's a pretty easy choice. Ramsey is about as safe as you can get. May not be a traditional #1 pick but I don't think anyone is trading up for the #1.

Looks like we have another :chip: on our hands.

• Upvote 1

TRADE W/ BUTTA

Rams: #15, #45, #76

FOR

Cowboys: #4

TRADE W/ BUTTA

Rams: #15, #45, #76

FOR

Cowboys: #4

Confirmed

Chern you're a FUCKBOI!

Dmac how you gonna get on, call me a fuckboi, not pick, and then leave :yao:

Edited by Chernobyl426

lolCherry using his spot just to mock his guy being drafted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

lolCherry using his spot just to mock his guy being drafted.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:55 PM)Bware what the everloving fuck are you on about

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:56 PM)Paxton Lynch isn't my fucking guy

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:56 PM)Just because I didn't take your shitty D2 QB doesn't mean I'm compromising the integrity of the game or some stupid shit.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)I took a guy who I spent hours scouting and putting notes together on. I'd have preferred Goff, but he went #2.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)Get your head out of your ass and use the draft discussion if you want to talk shit.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)Don't taint the real fucking thread.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:58 PM)I still have #43. Why I traded what I did. Plus Rams need a QB

Since you dipped as soon as you made that post.

The Eagles no longer need to move up, should be good.

Some interesting choices to say the least so far. Don't support some, but, I at least agree with the positions being selected.

Some interesting choices to say the least so far. Don't support some, but, I at least agree with the positions being selected.

You liked Paxton, didn't you? :smug:

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:55 PM)Bware what the everloving fuck are you on about

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:56 PM)Paxton Lynch isn't my fucking guy

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:56 PM)Just because I didn't take your shitty D2 QB doesn't mean I'm compromising the integrity of the game or some stupid shit.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)I took a guy who I spent hours scouting and putting notes together on. I'd have preferred Goff, but he went #2.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)Get your head out of your ass and use the draft discussion if you want to talk shit.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:57 PM)Don't taint the real fucking thread.

Chernobyl426 : (19 March 2016 - 11:58 PM)I still have #43. Why I traded what I did. Plus Rams need a QB

Since you dipped as soon as you made that post.

He is absolutely your guy. Nothing is even linking him to being picked in the top 15. The Rams could get him with their first pick.

And there's no need to take it so personally. You're entitled to your opinion.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Your pick was actually the most unexpected one to me so far lol

He is absolutely your guy. Nothing is even linking him to being picked in the top 15. The Rams could get him with their first pick.

And there's no need to take it so personally. You're entitled to your opinion.

No, he really isn't. Paxton was sitting in the top 5 on many boards for a while and some people even saw him as the #2 pick. If I took Cody Kessler there then by all means say that shit, but Paxton has been at the top of boards for awhile.

No, he really isn't. Paxton was sitting in the top 5 on many boards for a while and some people even saw him as the #2 pick. If I took Cody Kessler there then by all means say that shit, but Paxton has been at the top of boards for awhile.

At the top of QB boards as in at the #3 spot pretty much everywhere? Sure. He may not even be picked in the first round. I think he will be but he will be the third QB taken, imo.

By the way, what became of that health thing from the combine? What was the scary thing they found?

At the top of QB boards as in at the #3 spot pretty much everywhere? Sure. He may not even be picked in the first round. I think he will be but he will be the third QB taken, imo.

By the way, what became of that health thing from the combine? What was the scary thing they found?

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-dallas-cowboys-tony-romo-paxton-lynch-cleveland-browns-johnny-manziel-123015

He was the #1 consensus QB at the beginning of 2016. Fell because of the Wentz hype train. My grade hasn't changed, unlike many untrustworthy media outlets who just sling shit at the wall.

He broke his shoulder back in his sophomore year and it healed up but the MRI showed a piece of bone or something floating around in there. Spooked a few teams.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Looooove that Tunsil pick! Very nice DMAC.

• Upvote 1

Paxton sits squarely at #4 in my board among QBs, right now I have a 3rd round grade on him. When I wanted to move up I did want a QB, and even after you grabbed Lynch I still thought about moving up for Wentz, and decided against it because I figured the 49ers would look elsewhere. Either way though, there have been a lot of reaches so far (in my book) so I knew the Eagles if they stayed put would end in great position.

Slowest 1st round in TGP history?

Don't we say this every year though?