Vin

Steelers @ Eagles

What the fuck am I supposed to do regardless of record that week?

Just jump on the Eagles' bandwagon full-time. You know you want to. :D

Also, regarding Wentz, people should also realize that his coaches (Pederson and Reich, I guess) are doing a tremendous job of dialing up plays that get his receivers open and let him make easy throws. A ton of his passing yards have come after the catch. That being said, the kid knows how to throw some dimes. See: Agholor's week 1 TD, DGB's end zone drop yesterday.

Edited by SteVo

What the fuck am I supposed to do regardless of record that week?

Hope the Vikings win while Carson plays well at the same time.

The outcome of this game is one I would have never believed if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. I thought we were going to give up a L on this one. I knew it could be possible to win, but I never would have bet on winning in the manner we did; with such a dominating performance on both sides of the ball. Wentz once again demonstrated excellent poise, patience, great decision making (and I can't over emphasis this) and veteran like command over the offense. He led our team to points on just about every drive. Wentz is seeing the field well, before the snap, and also once the ball is snapped making his reads and getting the ball out of his hands quick. His stature reminds me of a Big Ben, but his game play (imo) reminds me/resembles that of an Aaron Rodgers. He's making some great throws but more of his mobility and effectiveness outside of the pocket. Wentz being able to move out the pocket and throw those laser darts is what reminds me of Rodgers. And this is by no means a comparison, just similarities that I see and hope that it continues.

Even with how great Wentz has played, I think our defense has been that much better. The defense has been a true dominant force. Our D-line smothered Ben all game and made it difficult for him to make plays. Not only that, our coverage outside of one big play was stout all game. The receivers weren't getting open. Antonio Brown got his (which we all knew he would) but our secondary even made a few nice plays on him as well that was impressive despite the game he had. The Steelers offense was a real test for our defense and our defense answered in a strong way allowing no TDs. Schwartz has been truly incredible. This is the best 3 game start to an Eagles team defensively I can remember. I hope they can keep it up because if they can, we can be a dangerous team with serious contention implications.

The Schwartz Effect:

https://twitter.com/JeffSkversky/status/780380902220259328

We could have almost double that amount of turnovers. We had 3 dropped interceptions against Ben and 1 last week. Our secondary can't catch.

Edited by Dutch

Its really good seeing our defense dominate like they been doing haven't seen this defense play this well since JJ was alive

The Eagles secondary and LBs will prove to be weaknesses at some point, but this DL. Goddamn.

Eagles or Vikings DL?

The Eagles secondary and LBs will prove to be weaknesses at some point, but this DL. Goddamn.

Eagles or Vikings DL?

not really the whole secondary just the Corners which awful which sucks,and the LB core is alright since they Are not being asked to blitz...

Jenkins is a beast, and I do like McKelvin if he can get healthy.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Jenkins is a beast, and I do like McKelvin if he can get healthy.

I like Jenkins also and having Mcleod next to him helps better cause they can use Jenkins better

Eagles or Vikings DL?

Our safety tandem is pretty dope. Jenkins is picking back up where he left off last year; playing as one of the best safeties in the league. He was actually the #1 rated safety on PFF last year. He just doesn't get much recognition and is very underrated by the public. As far as who's D-line is better, the Vikings are leading the league in sacks and have the highest sack percentage in the league. But I love me some Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox. I think Graham will hit his potential and be 12+ sack guy. The stats are currently what they are, but give me my boys.

Edited by Dutch