Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Not gonna happen.

Given that it literally has, as it did in what I described, I don't think you can say that. Stop dodging it. Either Jim Crow was an acceptable choice by the free market, or the government has a place in forcing you to serve people despite it going against deeply-held beliefs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Given that it literally has, as it did in what I described, I don't think you can say that. Stop dodging it. Either Jim Crow was an acceptable choice by the free market, or the government has a place in forcing you to serve people despite it going against deeply-held beliefs.

Jim Crow became a thing 150 years and was pre-Civil Rights Movement. It's not gonna happen today. A lot of things have literally happened in the world, doesn't mean they will all repeat. Having a town in today's society where literally every business owner is a bigot WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Unless your argument is that some literally one business town in the south somewhere counts, then it will never happen again. HOw many years will it take for a Chicago or LA... or even a Cedar Rapids Iowa to get every single business owner to be a racist? You put the the timestamp on when it will happen again and what you're willing to put on it, and I will gladly collect.

I understand using extreme examples to try and prove a point but you're taking it a bit too far.

There are absolutely cases where every business owner in a "town" could be a biggot. What if you were on a road trip and had to go through a stretch where there wasn't a gas station or public restroom or anywhere to eat for miles? There are a lot of places like that in America. Being from Iowa you should know that haha.

Also, Jim Crow is still a thing. Why do you think such a high percentage of black people are in jail? Why do you think black people are constantly being fucked out of being able to vote. A lot of these people they lock up over bull shit are felons and by law can't vote (they sure can pay taxes though lol). There have been numerous recent instances of black people allegedly being purged from the rolls.

Fine. My new religion Blotsfanism says that black people are inferior and serving them in any way is sinful. I now genuinely believe this. Can I be told that I have to serve them regardless of my deeply held religious beliefs?

Then you are the only religion I know of where the color of your skin is the primary determinant on whether or not you get into heaven or hell. You sir, are the biggest asshole this planet has ever seen.

Jim Crow became a thing 150 years and was pre-Civil Rights Movement. It's not gonna happen today. A lot of things have literally happened in the world, doesn't mean they will all repeat. Having a town in today's society where literally every business owner is a bigot WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Unless your argument is that some literally one business town in the south somewhere counts, then it will never happen again. HOw many years will it take for a Chicago or LA... or even a Cedar Rapids Iowa to get every single business owner to be a racist? You put the the timestamp on when it will happen again and what you're willing to put on it, and I will gladly collect.

I understand using extreme examples to try and prove a point but you're taking it a bit too far.

Why should gay people only be able to live in big cities?

Then you are the only religion I know of where the color of your skin is the primary determinant on whether or not you get into heaven or hell. You sir, are the biggest asshole this planet has ever seen.

Cool. Doesn't change that its my religious beliefs and that the government has no place to interfere with that, right?

It's also pretty funny how people pick and choose what to believe as far as their religion goes. Didn't Jesus say "May he who is without sin cast the first stone?" That's the thing about the bible, you can pick lines from it to support whatever belief you want.

Why should gay people only be able to live in big cities?

Cool. Doesn't change that its my religious beliefs and that the government has no place to interfere with that, right?

Well let's see, do you have an address? Do you have anything that can verify you as a religion? Do you have a 501c status? Do you have any sort of congregation? Do you have any of the criteria that would make something a religion, a religion? Does the government recognize your status as a religion?

It sounds to me like you and the Westboro Baptist Church are more In Cahoots than an actual religion. I mean they claim their religion, as to you. That said, the government has a good enough sense not to recognize a hate group as a religion. If you're in Tire basis for your religion is that some other people should be subjugated for your enjoyment or Amusement you are not a religion, you just a sick bastard.

Also, if you don't buy institutional racism is a thing, consider this, while pushing for policies that put all these black people in jail, the most powerful, supposedly liberal politician in the country for the past 15+ years referred to young black men as super predators lol

Well let's see, do you have an address? Do you have anything that can verify you as a religion? Do you have a 501c status? Do you have any sort of congregation? Do you have any of the criteria that would make something a religion, a religion? Does the government recognize your status as a religion?

It sounds to me like you and the Westboro Baptist Church are more In Cahoots than an actual religion. I mean they claim their religion, as to you. That said, the government has a good enough sense not to recognize a hate group as a religion. If you're in Tire basis for your religion is that some other people should be subjugated for your enjoyment or Amusement you are not a religion, you just a sick bastard.

Its what I believe because the Lord personally told me that. Prove me wrong. Its my religion. I'll get the paperwork filed. Its not hard to do. Once that process is taken care of, you're fine with it?

Also, if you don't buy institutional racism is a thing, consider this, while pushing for policies that put all these black people in jail, the most powerful, supposedly liberal politician in the country for the past 15+ years referred to young black men as super predators lol

And Bernie voted for that bill.

Its what I believe because the Lord personally told me that. Prove me wrong. Its my religion. I'll get the paperwork filed. Its not hard to do. Once that process is taken care of, you're fine with it?

Okay, let's see you do it. Put your money where your mouth is, quit speaking in hypotheticals, and make a religion based around the inequality of black people. I want to see you get that done. You know for a guy who says he hates the white supremacist on this board, which I can only infer you're talking about Phil, you two sure do seem to share a lot of commonalities.

Okay, let's see you do it. Put your money where your mouth is, quit speaking in hypotheticals, and make a religion based around the inequality of black people. I want to see you get that done. You know for a guy who says he hates the white supremacist on this board, which I can only infer you're talking about Phil, you two sure do seem to share a lot of commonalities.

So are you just really dumb or are you doing the thing where you say really dumb things, then say it wasn't serious once its pointed out how clearly dumb you are?

I don't know why its so hard to answer the question. Does religion justify Jim Crow?

So are you just really dumb or are you doing the thing where you say really dumb things, then say it wasn't serious once its pointed out how clearly dumb you are?

I don't know why its so hard to answer the question. Does religion justify Jim Crow?

No, this is one of those things where you're the one who says all the dumb stuff, and then realizes how stupid and feudal your argument was to begin with. You take something as simple as a religious guy say no I don't believe this because I'm Christian, and then somehow in some stupid fucked-up sort of way you turn that into you being racist and want to make a religion around it. Do you have any idea how stupid and inane that sounds. It's dumb asses like you that really make this world a shity place, because you don't understand the difference between very simple Concepts.

You're entire inane rambling, made absolutely zero sense, and made you look like a tool. We're talking about something extremely simple here, yet you have to make it about race, because that's what you do. You can never take anything serious without having to play some sort of stupid ass victim card like oh my God everybody looked this guy is racist. Except this time you try to be a facetious douchebag turn it around and end up making yourself look like an idiot. You're the one who wants to start a religion around the inequality of black people.

A piece of advice, whenever you think you have a good idea, let it go. Anytime you want to type something, say it out loud to yourself and if you think it sounds right, say the opposite. You want to sit here and call people stupid, then try to play like you're some intellectual majority. You made one of the dumbest arguments, and quite possibly the most irrelevant that any human being could have made in this situation. You're saying that being black is a sin, or it is somehow equated to that. Listen to how stupid that sounds.

Why don't you for once back up all the bullshit that you talk, and start your stupid ass religion to prove a point. There's a reason the Ku Klux Klan, and the Westboro Baptist Church actually don't have a religious standing. Show the rest of his how easy it is smart guy, make your own religion, or are you just all talk like usual.

Also, when did I say diddly shit about Jim Crow? Or are you just going to attribute that to my argument as well, then continue to argue that point instead?

Edited by Omerta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTn3jUoMdVI

While Bernie was fighting along side MLK for civil rights, Hillary was campaigning for Barry Goldwater, a pro-segregationist. You could make this about the 2016 DNC primary or you could let me prove my point that also kind of proves your point.

No, this is one of those things where you're the one who says all the dumb stuff, and then realizes how stupid and feudal your argument was to begin with. You take something as simple as a religious guy say no I don't believe this because I'm Christian, and then somehow in some stupid fucked-up sort of way you turn that into you being racist and want to make a religion around it. Do you have any idea how stupid and inane that sounds. It's dumb asses like you that really make this world a shity place, because you don't understand the difference between very simple Concepts.

My point is that either it is ok for buisnesses to discriminate against people based on who they are or that it isn't. Since it is generally accepted that Jim Crow is bad, I am using that as an example of how this is bad as well. It is an incredibly simple argument that its quite amazing that you don't understand. Especially after Than explained it in incredibly simple terms.

You're entire inane rambling, made absolutely zero sense, and made you look like a tool. We're talking about something extremely simple here, yet you have to make it about race, because that's what you do. You can never take anything serious without having to play some sort of stupid ass victim card like oh my God everybody looked this guy is racist. Except this time you try to be a facetious douchebag turn it around and end up making yourself look like an idiot. You're the one who wants to start a religion around the inequality of black people.

A piece of advice, whenever you think you have a good idea, let it go. Anytime you want to type something, say it out loud to yourself and if you think it sounds right, say the opposite. You want to sit here and call people stupid, then try to play like you're some intellectual majority. You made one of the dumbest arguments, and quite possibly the most irrelevant that any human being could have made in this situation. You're saying that being black is a sin, or it is somehow equated to that. Listen to how stupid that sounds.

That religion was a rhetorical device used to show that the legal definition of a religion is incredibly vague. Obviously I don't want that to be a thing. Again, I'm not sure how you don't understand that.

Why don't you for once back up all the bullshit that you talk, and start your stupid ass religion to prove a point. There's a reason the Ku Klux Klan, and the Westboro Baptist Church actually don't have a religious standing. Show the rest of his how easy it is smart guy, make your own religion, or are you just all talk like usual.

The Westboro Baptist Church is actually recognized as a religion by the US Government and enjoys Tax-Exempt Status just like any religious organization. The KKK has never claimed to be a religion so that's irrelevant.

Also, when did I say diddly shit about Jim Crow? Or are you just going to attribute that to my argument as well, then continue to argue that point instead?

I brought up Jim Crow as a comparison. I want to know why you oppose segregation against black people, but are fine when its against gay people. If you don't have a problem with the former, then I'll stop. Just say thats the case.

My point is that either it is ok for buisnesses to discriminate against people based on who they are or that it isn't. Since it is generally accepted that Jim Crow is bad, I am using that as an example of how this is bad as well. It is an incredibly simple argument that its quite amazing that you don't understand. Especially after Than explained it in incredibly simple terms.

That religion was a rhetorical device used to show that the legal definition of a religion is incredibly vague. Obviously I don't want that to be a thing. Again, I'm not sure how you don't understand that.

The Westboro Baptist Church is actually recognized as a religion by the US Government and enjoys Tax-Exempt Status just like any religious organization. The KKK has never claimed to be a religion so that's irrelevant.

I brought up Jim Crow as a comparison. I want to know why you oppose segregation against black people, but are fine when its against gay people. If you don't have a problem with the former, then I'll stop. Just say thats the case.

First and foremost the KKK has actually tried to be a religion on more than one occasion. Secondly, the Baptist Church has disavowed any and all things Westboro related.

So let me get the rest of this s*** straight, you couldn't make a solid argument on the principles that we were arguing, so you throw up this huge straw man about race. Then when you Proclaim to be a racist to try to prove your point, and I go with your little example, and draw the comparisons between you and Phil, you want to take it back and say well obviously I didn't mean it. Well, then that was an awfully stupid argument to go with.

I don't know if you read all of the Thanatos's post, but there are just as many similarities in our theories differences. But, I'm going to guess you just pick and chose the parts that you wanted to listen to, because that's what you do.

Again with Jim Crow, I have always said that I don't like racism. I think Jim Crow is awful. I think black people have every bit the opportunity to be good, I'm standing, hardworking, moral people that white, or any other race has. To compare not getting a cake from a bakery you wanted to Jim Crow cheapens and marginalizes everything black people went through, he really are an asshole. Let's do this for a comparison. I didn't get my cake that I wanted, or I watched my dad get hung from a tree in Southern Mississippi for no other reason than he was black. Does that make sense to you? Well, it probably does to you. That said for the rest of us people who can use our brain for more than just proclaiming racist patriarchy oppression, it doesn't make any sense.

lol alright. You're phenomenally dense. Like, wow.

Sweet comeback Phil.

Fine one more thing:

Your complete inability to understand what I said either means one of two things:

A) You understand what you're saying is trash, but your only goal is to "troll" me or whatever.

B) You are honestly the dumbest person here and unable to string together incredibly simple concepts. Further discourse with you would be futile, as your mind is incapable of going from point A to point B if someone holds your hand there. Obviously Favre doesn't agree with me, but he isn't on this level of pure stupidity.

Either scenario means theres no point in continuing this.

Edited by blotsfan

This is coming from a guy who thinks Jim Crow laws are the same as not getting a cake you want. Talk about dense.

And you know it, you may be right. Although I'll take it in comparison to you because at least I'm at A, you haven't even managed to roll out of bed and find your pecker yet.

Along with that, how does it feel to get completely and utterly owned in every single one of these little volleys that we have by somebody you deem too stupid to get from A to B. Seriously I have buried you under the Avalanche of your idiocy from start to finish for like the last 5 months. You're only retort is, nobody understands my logic because I am so Superior. Get the fuck

out of here dude, we all see you for what you are. You're all fur coat and no trousers breh.

Edited by Omerta

This is coming from a guy who thinks Jim Crow laws are the same as not getting a cake you want. Talk about dense.

And you know it, you may be right. Although I'll take it in comparison to you because at least I'm at A, you haven't even managed to roll out of bed and find your pecker yet.

Along with that, how does it feel to get completely and utterly owned in every single one of these little volleys that we have by somebody you deem too stupid to get from A to B. Seriously I have buried you under the Avalanche of your idiocy from start to finish for like the last 5 months. You're only retort is, nobody understands my logic because I am so Superior. Get the fuck

out of here dude, we all see you for what you are. You're all fur coat and no trousers breh.

Dude, you're way to smart not to get the concept of legal precedent. Legalizing discrimination is still legalizing discrimination if you're talking about cake or whatever the case could be. I don't think anyone gives a fuck about the cake. I don't think the people who filed suit ever really gave a fuck about a cake. The whole concept of Jim Crow was to incrementally take back the rights of the former slaves. idk if you're just fucking with blots but I know you understand this. I'm a little confused tbh lol

There are absolutely cases where every business owner in a "town" could be a biggot. What if you were on a road trip and had to go through a stretch where there wasn't a gas station or public restroom or anywhere to eat for miles? There are a lot of places like that in America. Being from Iowa you should know that haha.

Also, Jim Crow is still a thing. Why do you think such a high percentage of black people are in jail? Why do you think black people are constantly being fucked out of being able to vote. A lot of these people they lock up over bull shit are felons and by law can't vote (they sure can pay taxes though lol). There have been numerous recent instances of black people allegedly being purged from the rolls.

Being from Iowa and moving from tony town to tiny town my entire life, Im telling you it isnt happening. And where are racial segregation laws being enforced ? Put those places on blast for sure.

Dude, you're way to smart not to get the concept of legal precedent. Legalizing discrimination is still legalizing discrimination if you're talking about cake or whatever the case could be. I don't think anyone gives a fuck about the cake. I don't think the people who filed suit ever really gave a fuck about a cake. The whole concept of Jim Crow was to incrementally take back the rights of the former slaves. idk if you're just fucking with blots but I know you understand this. I'm a little confused tbh lol

No, serious question dude. How is this not discriminating on the basis of religion. Why is it ok one way but not the other ? The answer is it is not ok either way because either way you trample rights. So now what ? Do you start making people run their business the way the government tells them ? How is that not Nazi politics ?

I get it, we should let gay people do them. I totally support gay marriage, I don't support tyranny or oppression by individuals, but in this sense what do you do ?

Edited by Omerta

It's one of those cases that is selected politically. It's a tricky situation and the legal precedent it sets is a catch 22 tbh because it could open the door to discriminate against say Muslims for instance but if it's ruled the other way it opens the door to discriminate against gays or a lot of other different groups. One thing is for certain, this is not about a cake. The fact that Trump's DOJ is weighing in seems to be an opportunistic political power play on his/the GOP's part. Either way it's probably a win in their book honestly. I'm afraid of what happens when this goes to the Supreme Court. Nothing good will come of it.

Being from Iowa and moving from tony town to tiny town my entire life, Im telling you it isnt happening. And where are racial segregation laws being enforced ? Put those places on blast for sure.

They aren't being enforced. My point is that there is no logical reason that discrimination against gay people is any different. Either you think discriminating against black people because of your religion is ok, or you don't have a good reason for why discriminating against gay people is ok.