Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Forced Arbitration

The supreme court is probably going to take workers rights to sue their companies for screwing them out of their pay and forcing them to go to arbitration. What is going on in this country man?

http://time.com/money/4965024/supreme-court-new-york-mandatory-arbitration/

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/judicial/353776-another-lesson-from-equifax-we-must-end-the-predatory-consumer

We're asleep at the wheel while we're getting robbed by the elite. This is fucking BAD.

Edited by seanbrock

Mind linking non-opinion articles? This has been a heated thing lately in my poli sci class and I don't think you're doing it justice with those sources.

Wanna look it up yourself for 5 minutes? Lol I can help, if you type into Google forced arbitration and supreme court, it'll probably come up with a couple articles that you can peruse through and formulate an opinion.

The supreme court is probably going to take workers rights to sue their companies for screwing them out of their pay and forcing them to go to arbitration. What is going on in this country man? .

Its what you voted for.

If you don't think Hillary and her people would have been all for this then I don't even know what to tell you bud. Remember, she was FOR TPP dude haha.

Edited by seanbrock

There is no way Hillary puts anyone close to as conservative as Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. A vote for trump was a vote against workers rights.

There is no way Hillary puts anyone close to as conservative as Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. A vote for trump was a vote against workers rights.

The vote was 6-3 and whoever she appointed would vote for it. They'd be a democrat like her. Pro-Choice, pro gay rights and very pro corporation. You're crazy dude.

My point was that if you're going to post articles to open thread give some factual shit not just opinionated stuff. :p

Don't start a thread with a clear bias in mind with your source material.

Edited by Chernobyl426

So then what's your take? Are you cool with companies making it a term of employment that they no longer have a right to sue at all for any reason and the supreme court held that up? Do you think businesses should be exempt from the justice system? That would be an interesting take to say the least.

So then what's your take? Are you cool with companies making it a term of employment that they no longer have a right to sue at all for any reason and the supreme court held that up? Do you think businesses should be exempt from the justice system? That would be an interesting take to say the least.

If the free market wills it, then it is truly righteous.

• Upvote 2

Amen brother

edit: hope Oochy weighs in on this one

Edited by seanbrock