BoneKrusher

How bout the AFC WEST

We'll see in a week. Time will tell for sure, but I know nobody wants to see this Packers team right now. Nobody.

The AFCW is about to see something crazy next year...

It's very well possible that the Broncos could be in the cellar depending on what they do in the off-season.

Injuries ass raped the Chargers and they were still competitive all year, and we had some key injuries down the stretch.

We do.

Ice up, son. :towel:

Good. I hope they're overconfident, too. This ain't the same team that laid an egg in week 4. Also put down the fag rag (li'l terrible towel lol). No more home games for you.

We'll see in a week. Time will tell for sure, but I know nobody wants to see this Packers team right now. Nobody.

That's my picks coming into the playoffs. Back where it all started. Super Bowl I rematch!

The AFCW is about to see something crazy next year...

It's very well possible that the Broncos could be in the cellar depending on what they do in the off-season.

Injuries ass raped the Chargers and they were still competitive all year, and we had some key injuries down the stretch.

I feel like Bart Scott. CAN'T WAIT!

I'm sorry but unless they find a QB, and fast, Denver's window is closed. They were tits with Peyton, but that's over now.

Philip Rivers' best years are behind him, and with the move to LA shaking things up I can't see a one year rebound, leaving it as a 2 horse race in my eyes.

The Raiders, as good as they are- and they are really good- still don't have any answer for the Chiefs. Derek Carr, unlike the other QB's in this division, is only gonna get better, and that's scary, but the Chiefs (Carr kryptonite) aren't going anywhere.

Nah, the Broncos offensive line was horrible. If they fix that, they should be fine and probably at the top of the division.

Denver has a better QB than they did when they won the Super Bowl. Peyton Manning was awful that year. He was handily outplayed by Brock fucking Osweiler. What Denver missed was the interior pass rush of Jackson and in general they just weren't nearly as healthy this year.

If the ball bounces Denver's way a couple times more than it did this year they easily could have had the second seed. That's how tight it was between those 3 teams. If you think their window is closed you're nuts. Hell if they improve their offensive line play they'don't have a pretty dangerous offense.

I do agree about the Chargers though, they're one of those teams that could make a big leap next year.

:ooo: Jawn

lolChiefs

As long as Andy Reid is there... they will be frauds when it comes meaninful game time (playoffs)

• Upvote 1