Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Week 6

Is reffing actually bad or have we just gotten so used to everything being called that when it's not we just assume that it was missed?

Miami is going to win this week.

Sure would be nice if the Jags actually had a defense again.  This week would be a good time for it to happen...

The officiating is bad, but the rulebook is the size of a Bible. It's time to shrink the rulebook and streamline all reviews. It's also time to mandate minimal flags. It sucks to watch a game with more flags on the field than football being played.

I forgot that Devlin Hodges lit up FSU last year.

@Cherrywhat were your thoughts on him?

Edited by Vin

If you're on mobile the quality might be shit so use a computer to look at the pic

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 1

Packers may have just got one of the sloppiest wins I've seen. It was not pretty for the Packers and they didn't lead until there 0:00 on the clock but a win is a win. Watching Rodgers trying to throw to 4 UDFAs was painful and illustrated how bad the Packers need another guy. If I was Gutenkunst, I would be getting Denver, Cinci, Tennessee, or Miami on the phone tomorrow. Need to make a move for another WR now.

Also, I can admit that the Packers benefited from shitty calls but the same can be said for a lot of teams. The refs have been dogshit game after game and their leader needs to be held accountable. Riveron needs to go.

2 hours ago, Packers Dynasty 2010 said:

Packers may have just got one of the sloppiest wins I've seen. It was not pretty for the Packers and they didn't lead until there 0:00 on the clock but a win is a win. Watching Rodgers trying to throw to 4 UDFAs was painful and illustrated how bad the Packers need another guy. If I was Gutenkunst, I would be getting Denver, Cinci, Tennessee, or Miami on the phone tomorrow. Need to make a move for another WR now.

Also, I can admit that the Packers benefited from shitty calls but the same can be said for a lot of teams. The refs have been dogshit game after game and their leader needs to be held accountable. Riveron needs to go.

... and you still cant take a hint

I’ve bee resistant to the idea of the Packers adding a WR, but holy shit was that bad. Lmao. It doesn’t help that we choose to play inferior players over better ones though. 

With all the injuries, Lazard not getting a real chance until the 4th quarter was moronic. Instead we let Darrius Shepherd almost give the game away. Mercedes Lewis has been consistently better and more impressive than Jimmy Graham but we still try to force balls to Jimmy. 

GB is far from unstoppable... but good teams win these close games and they win in the division. Packers are doing both right now. We’re much better than I ever expected when the season started. 

Either way... Packers definitely got a call or two in their favor but I don’t feel that terrible for the Lions. What did they really do that game? If they convert one of their 5 FGs to a TD this isn’t even an issue. 

You need to play well enough that you don’t even let the refs make a difference. That wasn’t the Lions last night. It isn’t like the Lions utterly dominated that game and just got screwed by the refs of their deserving win. 

And for as awful as the refs have been... I do like how it seems they are calling less Pass Interference In General. At least in packer games (lol) they allow (both) teams DBs to be very very physical and I like that.

I did not think Darrius Shepherd would get a single UFA phone call, let alone make an NFL roster. Easily the least talented NDSU player to ever play in the league. That being said, he was wide open to tie the game against Philly when Rodgers forced it to MVS (Rodgers himself noted this mistake). I don't fault him for the INT--he slipped and that shit happens to everybody. He certainly needs to not muff another punt, though. I'm honestly wondering if they'll cut him.

The only non-QB skill player from NDSU that's ever had a chance at an NFL career was John Crockett, who the Packers also had.