Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Dishonored is amazing.

And, over the course of 1 massive Halo 4 sesh with friends, finished campaign on Heroic and got my Spartan to level 18 with a respectable 1.5 KD. It's lower now as we had the amazing idea to play at 3am fuelled on pizza and Red Bulls. Didn't work and now its something like an unrespectable 1.2.

Either way, online is awesome and I destroy kunts. Come at me JD. We should do Co-op legendary.

Dishonored is amazing.

Yes it is. So glad I bought it. Thank you Steam sale! I've gotten like 4 new games this weekend. Deadlight was good, the ending ruined it for me and it was short but was only 5$ on steam so how can I complain. I bought the Walking Dead Pass but i've been hooked on Dishonored...so fun!

Just finished Dishonored, did mostly stealth. Definitely worth another run.

Did anyone else figure out (minor spoiler)

who the heart the Outsider gives you is?

Not-so-minor spoiler answering the question asked in the previous spoiler

It's the Empress. When you use it on a certain person at the end of the second-to-last mission, it asks, "Why have you brought me here? Am I supposed to forgive him for what he did?"

And when used on Hiram Burrows, it says, "How I misplaced my trust! Now that I see so well, I know how truly blind I was."

Edited by Thanatos19

Heading back into FO:NV to play some of the DLC I didn't get around to doing in their entirety. I also stumbled upon this article by a guy who installed 240 mods just randomly choosing them- for Skyrim that is, not NV- and then catalogued the ensuing madness:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/10/skyrim-week-of-madness-day-1-the-world-according-to-sheogorath/

A nearby vendor offers to sell me essentially every spell in the universe, but I don’t have enough cash. Chatting with the other patrons, a group of friendly transexuals offer to join the journey – and hey, those are ladies with plenty of experience handling a sword, right? Before I can pick one as an official Follower though, they’re all upstaged when a decapitated Triss Merigold from The Witcher 2 runs up and asks to join without moving her lips. Or indeed, having any.
  • Upvote 1

Two missions left in Halo 4 Legendary solo run... I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

Heading back into FO:NV to play some of the DLC I didn't get around to doing in their entirety. I also stumbled upon this article by a guy who installed 240 mods just randomly choosing them- for Skyrim that is, not NV- and then catalogued the ensuing madness:

http://www.pcgamer.c...-to-sheogorath/

sky_1.jpg

:laugh:

NBA 2k13... I only really borrowed it from a friend because i wanted to play the My Player... and this game is beyond lame now. The gameplay is a bit smoother, and they look a little more realistic... But that's where it ends.

NBA 2k13... I only really borrowed it from a friend because i wanted to play the My Player... and this game is beyond lame now. The gameplay is a bit smoother, and they look a little more realistic... But that's where it ends.

Boooooo. This year's game is a lot better than 2k12.

Started Assassin's Creed over after playing the first few hours years ago and getting bored and never playing it again. It's holding my attention this time.

I have to say, I love having a PC sometimes.

I've found a series of mods for FO:NV that make the game look ten times better. It actually makes NV look better than AC3, (with the exception of when you're on the open ocean).

All he does is up the resolution for the textures that are used in the open world areas.

I'm using everything in here: http://kotaku.com/5953880/return-to-new-vegas-how-to-mod-the-wasteland-pretty-again?tag=returntonewvegas

plus: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45104 which I don't know why he left out, as it fixes over 2,000 bugs and glitches.

Legendary. Has. Been. Conquered.

Boooooo. This year's game is a lot better than 2k12.

Started Assassin's Creed over after playing the first few hours years ago and getting bored and never playing it again. It's holding my attention this time.

So you suckers actually bought 2k12? :grinno: I still play 2k11. Waiting on 2k13 when I see a decent price. Heard it's better than 2k12, but not as good as 2k11.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Crawling back to Skyrim to level up my character a bit in preparation for Tuesday's DLC.

I've finished AC3 and I have absolutely no idea what the fuss is about. Why is this considered a bad ending? The only reason I can think of is that people assumed this was the last one, which we already know it isn't. I thought it was good, nothing incredible, unless what I think is the case based on a very slim amount of evidence turns out to be the case, (in which case it would be awesome), but it's not bad. It's not even "eh". Its an Assassin's Creed ending.

As to what I think may be the case, (if you haven't finished AC3 do NOT read this):

At the end after Desmond touches the pedestal and falls back, presumably dead, and you head back to Connor for an epilogue, there is a voice that is telling you what to do. Said voice is not William Miles, Sean, or Rebecca. It is a voice we've never heard before. Does anyone else think that maybe Desmond is also someone else's ancestor that they are living his memories to find out something? Maybe why he set Juno loose? I just think maybe you are someone else and you're having your own "Sean" talk to you, if that makes sense.

Finished Assassin's Creed. The repetitive gameplay grew on me this time and now I'm hooked, dammit. Gotta' find the two DS and one PSP games for cheap and then buy the Ezio Trilogy. >_>

Playing Dark Souls finally. I don't know why I waited over a year to start playing the sequel to probably my favorite game of all time. Maybe I wanted to save the greatness.

• Upvote 1

lol, that's hilarious because I just bought Dark Souls this morning.

Very awesome and very challenging. Easily the hardest game I've played in terms of mechanics, levelling and gameplay. If anyone is planning to get it on PC, get a controller, lmfao. Also unlock the framerate otherwise its unplayable.

• Upvote 1

Anyone tried Far Cry 3 yet? Been wanting to get it, as I enjoyed the previous 2.

I've been trying to finish the Telltale Walking Dead series game, but haven't got around to it yet.

Far Cry 3 is brilliant.

I didn't like 2. But yeah 3 is amazing. Just the way its structured destroys its predecessors. I want it....

MAN dark souls is really good. So fun. Just stay undead for the whole game and you don't have to worry about shit. And use the occasional humanity for a boss fight to get a rare drop.

#beatingthesystemsince2012

Just sent my gf bought me NBA 2K13 as an early Christmas gift....it better be good. lol.

Its not bad. I like how you can have meetings with the GM now and bitch. Seems kinda basic though. In one meeting I told him the coach was awesome and then later I said he sucked. The GM agreed both times :facepalm:

Playing another season of Road to Glory on NCAA 13. Hooked on this shit.

MAN dark souls is really good. So fun. Just stay undead for the whole game and you don't have to worry about shit. And use the occasional humanity for a boss fight to get a rare drop.

#beatingthesystemsince2012

Pretty much.

Some cool stuff from last night's VGAs. (Some of these are pretty poor quality, seems nobody has put up good quality vids, or maybe they've all been taken down...)

• Upvote 1

As I mentioned before, Demon's Souls is probably my favorite game of all time. I love Dark Souls so far and am excited that they're not going to let the series die out any time soon. However, Dark Souls II is apparently being lead by new directors, which scares me.

Couple articles about it:

http://www.edge-online.com/news/introducing-edge-249-dark-souls-ii-unveiled/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/12/08/dark-souls-2-and-the-fine-line-between-challenge-and-accessibility/

Anyone ever try like no death playthroughs in RPGs? It sounds boring, but its actually kinda fun and gives you another level of difficulty.