Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Ha, I'm playing Skyrim right now myself. I have to play those DLCs that I never got around to playing for it. Playing as a female for the first time, level 54 redguard.

Is the UFC game being released on ps3?

Is the UFC game being released on ps3?

Looks to be only on next gen.

Nice Dmac, I need to get the DLC. I made a Orc thief recently must be scary getting jumped by a big ugly green thing out of the shadows :lol:

Edited by BJORN

I really like Blizzard's gameplay patches. Some good stuff in the one they just released a couple days ago. Don't like that they tweaked some of the affixes for monster packs, but eh.

Ah that sucks but I don't play my console enough to get a next gen one.

After reading reviews on the Steelseries and microsoft mice, I still went with the R.A.T 3. It's a big bigger than the old normal mouse I had but loving the mouse speed setting and the general feel of it as it fits my hand perfectly. Already seeing improvements in my play on lol. Thanks for the advice anyway guys

Really looking forward to the new Farcry. Heard they may make a Dino Crisis reboot which would be awesome.

E3 is coming soon. Rockstar may put to rest the rumors of GTA 5 on next gen consoles or will at least have Sony do it on their behalf. I'd like for it to be on PC because of the mod community.

• Upvote 1

Just finished Persona 4 again (well, continued it after I was left sorely disappointed by the default ending). Still didn't get the true ending I guess, but this one was much more satisfactory. Now it's time to go through the game again, max out the social links, get the remaining trophies and get the actual true ending.

Pretty great game. I only wish I could turn down the Japanese level and the overall goofiness of it, but still, pretty amazing nonetheless.

Really looking forward to the new Farcry. Heard they may make a Dino Crisis reboot which would be awesome. E3 is coming soon. Rockstar may put to rest the rumors of GTA 5 on next gen consoles or will at least have Sony do it on their behalf. I'd like for it to be on PC because of the mod community.

If they did a Dino Crisis reboot I would shit my pants

I really like Blizzard's gameplay patches. Some good stuff in the one they just released a couple days ago. Don't like that they tweaked some of the affixes for monster packs, but eh.

they made the witchdoctor a fucking baller. sycophants procs so fast you can have like 20 out at a time, on top of 6 dogs and gargantuan. made sure to get mine up to 70, so much more fun than barb who keeps getting the shaft every patch.

Just found that Final Fantasy 10 - 10-2 is on the PSN Network, It shall be bought tommorrow and Blitzball shall reign in my house.

5 hours to download FFX-X2 :( It shall all being from tommorrow. This is probably the only game that can take me away from LoL atm

Skyrim

Can't wait for Watchdogs. For anyone who cares Ubisoft will be streaming it in about 20 mins on their twitch channel

Can't wait for Watchdogs. For anyone who cares Ubisoft will be streaming it in about 20 mins on their twitch channel

Watchdogs looks great. But Uplay is garbage and will make online play terrible.

• Upvote 1

Watchdogs looks great. But Uplay is garbage and will make online play terrible.

Honestly not worried about online play all that much. I despise uplay but meh.

Umineko Episode 6

I've completely lost the plot.

I came across a leak of watchdogs this morning :shifty: . I was totally not hype for it after it got pushed back, but I'll say it's a pretty awesome game. Driving could use some work, and it's definitely a game built for the controller. Graphics really aren't all that stunning even on Ultra on PC. Character models are cool though, if a bit muppety at the same time. Hacking is as fluid and easy as you'd expect.

Also flew through Infamous 2 on ps3, now playing back through as evil. The evil side sucks ass in comparison to 1. Gonna play the Last of Us next depending on if I keep playing watchdogs or not.

Play Last of US over Watchdogs. Last of Us is one of the best games I've ever laid hands on, Watchdogs is unknown.

I came across a leak of watchdogs this morning :shifty: . I was totally not hype for it after it got pushed back, but I'll say it's a pretty awesome game. Driving could use some work, and it's definitely a game built for the controller. Graphics really aren't all that stunning even on Ultra on PC. Character models are cool though, if a bit muppety at the same time. Hacking is as fluid and easy as you'd expect.

Also flew through Infamous 2 on ps3, now playing back through as evil. The evil side sucks ass in comparison to 1. Gonna play the Last of Us next depending on if I keep playing watchdogs or not.

http://www.gamecrastinate.com/gaming-news/watch-dogs-torrent-secretly-installing-bitcoin-miner-thousands-computers/

sounds retarded. wheres his proof? that or people have no idea how to torrent