Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I agree it can be frustrating, but that's what makes it much more rewarding. Before when legendary drops fell like candy off a parade float, it just didn't give you that same umph when ID'ing them. You actually have to work and put the time in now to be better.

Also... Combining gems is SO expensive. Ugh. And I got a legendary ring drop that requires a high end diamond to re-roll the stats on... Ridiculous. Lol

Edited by Favre4Ever

I agree it can be frustrating, but that's what makes it much more rewarding. Before when legendary drops fell like candy off a parade float, it just didn't give you that same umph when ID'ing them. You actually have to work and put the time in now to be better.

Also... Combining gems is SO expensive. Ugh. And I got a legendary ring drop that requires a high end diamond to re-roll the stats on... Ridiculous. Lol

I don't have RoS, so how does rerolling the stats work? Any luck with it so far?

I've pretty much just been playing Wizard lately since it seems so OP. Was full on ice for a while, but I've found some good fire damage gear (magefist and triumverate) so I've been tooling around with some fire builds. Right now I've settled on:

firewiz.PNG

I'm not completely sold on gale force, as I haven't really seen another fire build that uses it. I pretty much just spam it and then use prodigy to quickly build my AP back up and then let a meteor go, which usually crits for 3mil+. Mimics is just kind of for fun, and they do get you out of controlling effects and 20 percent of your damage is nice. I was going back and forth between blaze and mammoth hydra, but atm I think they're pretty worthless and would rather have a dif skill.

the d3 sucks clan has a nice ring to it

Ban.

I don't have RoS, so how does rerolling the stats work? Any luck with it so far?

I've pretty much just been playing Wizard lately since it seems so OP. Was full on ice for a while, but I've found some good fire damage gear (magefist and triumverate) so I've been tooling around with some fire builds. Right now I've settled on:

firewiz.PNG

I'm not completely sold on gale force, as I haven't really seen another fire build that uses it. I pretty much just spam it and then use prodigy to quickly build my AP back up and then let a meteor go, which usually crits for 3mil+. Mimics is just kind of for fun, and they do get you out of controlling effects and 20 percent of your damage is nice. I was going back and forth between blaze and mammoth hydra, but atm I think they're pretty worthless and would rather have a dif skill.

Our wizards should play together sometime... Not sure how it would work as I am 70... but... Still should try. Also re-rolling uses the new artisan / shop chick. She can also make your items look like other items (purely cosmetic). Pretty sweet.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Our wizards should play together sometime... Not sure how it would work as I am 70... but... Still should try. Also re-rolling uses the new artisan / shop chick. She can also make your items look like other items (purely cosmetic). Pretty sweet.

That's pretty cool.... can I make my wiz wear the barb IK set ? :p

Yeah man. I actually changed a couple things since that post that I like more. I dropped gale force and replaced it with slow time/stun, and changed meteor to meteor shower just because I had no attacks left with the other one's cooldown. Mimic with slow time is awesome, cus they all throw it up and you get a huge cumulus slow time bubble that still stuns enemies. It's also cool when they spam meteor shower when you do cus it's just 10 seconds of meteors and you can't see shit.

Guest Phailadelphia

Zack, MMOs aren't fun without anyone to play with.

I added everyone on D3 this morning. Let's make a guild!

Give me some ideas for a tag and name and I will put it together. Or someone else can, I really don't care.

I'm not people enough for you, I guess. :(

Still grinding on LOL, middle of b4 but I think Ill bump up soon. Also waiting on May so I can get FF10/10-2

We are the Demons of Light. I sent invites to Vin, MileHigh, and who I believe is Phail.

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm not people enough for you, I guess. :(

People enough, just not enough people. :)

Guest Phailadelphia

Aw I liked the idea of just naming it TGP.

Vin named it. Blame him. :yep:

Come up with a fancy quote / phrase / or whatever to describe the clan. :yep: Something awesome. Something epic. Something Bad Ass.

Guest Phailadelphia

<Demons of Light>

"Yeah we seriously named our clan Demons of Light."

;)

"yes we really named our clan after a football forum. "

Also, they wouldn't let me use Tyrael in the name. Pretty lame, IMO.

When in doubt, always do some form of the Tenacious D lyric.

"This is the greatest and best clan in the world."

Oh no. We can't have that. Time to rename clan. :p

MGSV ground zeroes.

so fucking good omg. i understand why its in 2 parts now. story is awesome and leaves so much to speculation for phantom pain.

gameplay wise, by far the best, the fox engine is amazing, graphics are easily the best of any game (not surprising since the MGS series have always set the standard for visuals in games). so god damn immersive with the minimalistic HUD. probably the hardest one since mgs2 in my opinion. the environment/map is massive and you can never really account for every single guard unless you scout from different locations for a good 10-15 minutes.

a bunch of ways to get from point A to point B which is what i think Kojima was trying to achieve. MGS as a free-roam is amazing.

also, 4 hours for the game isn't nearly enough if you're a completionist. 10/10 so keen for phantom pain.

"yes we really named our clan after a football forum. "

Also, they wouldn't let me use Tyrael in the name. Pretty lame, IMO.

Blizzard has rules against using any in game character names as your own name. Hell even using names like MileyCyrus are against the rules, they just rarely enforce it.

That's lame. Tyrael is a boss.

Also... Peyton, Bob, and Berman had a good little run at Diablo 3 tonight. ;)

MGSV ground zeroes.

so fucking good omg. i understand why its in 2 parts now. story is awesome and leaves so much to speculation for phantom pain.

gameplay wise, by far the best, the fox engine is amazing, graphics are easily the best of any game (not surprising since the MGS series have always set the standard for visuals in games). so god damn immersive with the minimalistic HUD. probably the hardest one since mgs2 in my opinion. the environment/map is massive and you can never really account for every single guard unless you scout from different locations for a good 10-15 minutes.

a bunch of ways to get from point A to point B which is what i think Kojima was trying to achieve. MGS as a free-roam is amazing.

also, 4 hours for the game isn't nearly enough if you're a completionist. 10/10 so keen for phantom pain.

I've seen that game beaten in 10 minutes... I personally thought it was a pretty shady cash-grab attempt by Konami. What gameplay is in it is good though.

That's lame. Tyrael is a boss.

Also... Peyton, Bob, and Berman had a good little run at Diablo 3 tonight. ;)

DoL hype. :shifty:

Think I'm gonna try to get RoS next week.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

I think this is a great time to bring up how worthless WD are. I send my kudos to anyone who can actually play the class for any lengthy period of time.

50% bonus experience from tonight at 6 PST until Monday some time. Time to get all my characters to max level.

They are increasing rift and Torment difficulty legendary drops by 25% as well. GET READY!