Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Because you didn't have money on your steam account.

Good news! I upgraded to Reaper of Souls today.

Bad news! I have to play through pretty much all of act 3 and all of act 4 before I can touch the RoS content on my WD since I reset the quests a couple weeks ago.

:yao:

Rat carriers are the worst monster type in the history of monster types. Hate them so, so much.

Ran 3 Torment 2 rifts, got nothing. Fuck this game.

Pffft, I used to run Mephisto and Baal in D2 at the very least 100 times a week, to very little reward :p So Widowmakr pls... ran it 3 times... pls.

Mephisto was a really underrated run, especially if you had any sort of ranged attack since you could attack him from across the other side of the room and he wouldn't do anything.

Meph was very easy to get to in comparison to the other bosses, and could still drop top-tier stuff. Maphack + Teleport and you could get to him in like 15 seconds. I'm pretty sure they toned down his drops before the final patch to make people run Diablo and Baal.

I never get anything from bosses in D3. Even resetting my quests got me 1 shitty one from Diablo. Everytime I get something it's from a chest or a really large group of mobs. Not even elites drop me anything really.

Belial always drops the goodies for me. :corn:

Not sure why... :shifty:

Guest Phailadelphia

Re-specced my monk and went from clearing Master decently well to almost being able to clear T2 content. DPS has gone way up but I've lost a lot of mobility, which really sucks when I'm surrounded by 50 standing in acid, fire, and lightning with no way of escape.

Got 3 legendary items off a key warden yesterday, none of them were of any use :yao:

Hit 70 this evening. :rock:

I'm not gonna lie, but I really hate that everything I pick up has your characters primary stat on it. I mainly play solo, so it's nice to be able to give stuff to my templar (28k damage right now. Aw yeah) that I can't use, yet I can't, because it's got a worthless intelligence stat on it.

And speaking of the templar, and all the followers really, it's nice that there's a payoff for talking to them (which if you're like me you're compelled to talk to them just because). Unique quests/events and whatnot are nice little additions,

Edited by Vin

There's a legendary follower item that makes it so they can't ever die.

Edit: Also i'll take getting primary stat any day over dumb ass rolls on loot like getting a legndary wand and having strength on it like it use to be before the loot patch.

Edited by SteelersNation36

Telltale Games has teamed up with HBO and George R.R. Martin to make a game based upon the world of Game of Thrones.

• Upvote 2

Telltales did a great job with The Walking Dead.

Guest Phailadelphia

Any D3 players interested in power leveling each other's alts to 50-60? Pretty easy to do once you reach T3. I'm not there quite yet but getting close.

Playing a lot of Vindictus recently, for an MMO, its very action-based and very fun.

Guest Phailadelphia

That would be me.

• Upvote 1

Took a step back from D3 till I can afford RoS... been wanting to play some other stuff anyway.

In the last week or so I beat Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded together in A Tale of Two Wastelands, along with all the dlc and tons of other mods.

I tried to play The Sims (3) again for like the thousandth time, but as soon as I build the house I immediately lose all interest again.

Beat Malthael today (lowered it to expert to speed the process up. Come at me, bros.) and did a couple bounties. I think the bounties/rift system is going to add quite a bit of life to the game, but that's only after doing a couple of them, so who knows if that's gonna be accurate after a bunch of them. Also, I'm really curious what they're going to do for the next expansion. I hope they don't go the Diablo 1 route in terms of story, but it's going to be interesting to see nonetheless.

SO HYPE. SO F'ING HYPE

citadel dlc for mass effect 3

so fucking good. and i hope DA:I follows the model that made DA2 so great