Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Anyone getting on D3 tonight?

Played for a little while and ran Halls of Agony few times. I'm usually on after midnight east. Curious about these key runs Packers was doing. How hard is it?

I need to do those. I quit playing before Hellfire Rings were introduced.. and now i need them. >_> I only farm the first one in Fields of Misery, don't know how the rest of it goes, honestly. I shuld get my brother to take me through.

i lucked into a couple pieces of the IK set super cheap. I won the chest piece (not an awesome one or anything but still pretty good) for like 200k. Got the gloves for like 320k, and the belt for like 500 something. Winning an auction on the helmet that has 5 hours left and my bid atm is only 20,000 :D If I get that I would only need the boots, then I could drop the hammer and try to get Bul-Kathos swords and still have the 5-piece bonus.

I'm interested to see how the game will be once they close the auction houses. The chat is almost useless with the bot spam, but I imagine there will be a lot more player-player trading. Hopefully it'll force the prices to come down. Kinda wish they would just do away with the real-money one. Played with a barb earlier who had only played for like 30 some hours and was level 60 with what I imagine is the best gear you can get.

Been gearing my monk in D3, enjoying monk a lot and found a relatively cheap build that has me clearing MP5. Need more resistance and bit higher dps for higher MPs but gear is so much more expensive. Also my BNet name is: ToxicAssasin#1972

Me and SteelersNation played for a while last night. Got the spirit stone from Inna's set right after he logged off.

Idk what my problem is. I have trouble with anything higher than MP-3. I can do 4 with a little bit of frustration but I just find it not worth it.

I'll add you later tonight.

Yea definitely have to play again, its better with people you know. are you usually on that late or your play times just vary? I'd be on if I knew when you'd be on so we could wreck some demons together

My time varies with work right now, and once school starts next week I will only be on during the nights but not too late for the most part.

MHG, the keywardens are fairly easy except the act 4 guy which can be a bit of a pain. The only thing is that the chance of a key dropping increase with MP. The ubers though can be fairly hard, they pair two bosses from the game and you have to kill each. I was running them on MP4 last night with my brother, and we were both sitting at over 50k hp and over 550 resistance. The first combo was Zulton Kulle and the Siege Breaker, which was pretty tough and took some time. The other pairs were Ghom/Rakanoth and Skeleton King/Maghda, we were able to get through both fairly easy.

Yea definitely have to play again, its better with people you know. are you usually on that late or your play times just vary? I'd be on if I knew when you'd be on so we could wreck some demons together

Usually I can be on between 11 and midnight. I was out pretty late tonight and just got in though. Honestly just send me a message here and it should send me an email and I will play. Sometimes I'm just up watching a movie or something.

My time varies with work right now, and once school starts next week I will only be on during the nights but not too late for the most part.

MHG, the keywardens are fairly easy except the act 4 guy which can be a bit of a pain. The only thing is that the chance of a key dropping increase with MP. The ubers though can be fairly hard, they pair two bosses from the game and you have to kill each. I was running them on MP4 last night with my brother, and we were both sitting at over 50k hp and over 550 resistance. The first combo was Zulton Kulle and the Siege Breaker, which was pretty tough and took some time. The other pairs were Ghom/Rakanoth and Skeleton King/Maghda, we were able to get through both fairly easy.

Hmmm that's cool. Doubt that I would fair very well, though if I had some cool gents to carry me through it... :smug:

Do you have to start all over again collecting the keys if you die?

Usually I can be on between 11 and midnight. I was out pretty late tonight and just got in though. Honestly just send me a message here and it should send me an email and I will play. Sometimes I'm just up watching a movie or something.

Hmmm that's cool. Doubt that I would fair very well, though if I had some cool gents to carry me through it... :smug:

Do you have to start all over again collecting the keys if you die?

Well if we could coordinate a time with him and his brother, you and I. That would be a 4 man farming team. i do fairly decent DPS I think i'm at 141k atm I'd have to double check.

Yeah, I am hot garbage compared to you guys. my resists are like 425, health about 45k, damage about 60k...

Depends what I am playing. My DH needs better resists for sure, I am just vomiting at the thought of retooling him. I am also working on different skills with him right now. If I keep the passive on that increases my crit chance every second I don't crit, my DPS can sit at 370k. Although, honestly, I think I am better off without it... where my DPS sits at a consistent 260k. I haven't really tested it yet though, which is a must. I also need to work an escape skill in somewhere as they are vital to DH, but I just like my build right now, for the most part. He can devastate MP10 as long as there is a formidable tank. If there isn't, he can still rape, but I have to move around a lot to avoid a bulk of damage.

My Wizard is pretty much ass right now and I wouldn't really use him, I don't think.

My Barb is ALL strength and resists with life steal. I basically run around and just hit things to recoup my life. He has very little to no DPS. I basically stomp to draw in all the enemies and living means I MUST be hitting things. I did an MP10 run with my brother who has a more DPS Barb and we wrecked shit. Both of us still died a couple of times because we both have glaring weaknesses, but it worked out pretty damn well. So, if I play this guy, I really need a DPS to help carry me through. With my stomp though, most AoE skills will dominate.

If I could somehow play both my Barb and DH at the same time, I would destroy souls. :D

Edited by Favre4Ever

I use the the trap and w/e that tumble skill is for my DH to escape and keep the distance. I want to look at your gear/setup so I can see how you're at 260k dps.

I added a different amulet. Sacrificed crit chance... I am up to 390k/280k approx.

I need to add vault... I just don't want to. >_>

Seriously... is this DayZ talk about the Arma DayZ mod or the standalone game based upon that mod?

Me and Favre were playing D3 doing key runs, and I literally stole all the drops :p Ended up with an extra key of hate, unique belt, unique wand, and set ceremonial knife all in like an hour and a half. Nothin like someone else doing all the work and collecting all of the reward :D Except for the keywarden in act II, he is tough and I was actually decently effective against him.

I found out why, too.... He will every once in a while whirlwind, like your barb (and mine) does. When that happens, he will deflect some of my attacks, which devastate me. Idiotic me never caught on to that animation. Genius. Lol.

Made it to act 2 hell a little while ago. Seven more levels until sixty!

Axiomatic728#1384

Haha. I just logged on, saw no one was on, leveled up to 54 and then quit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where is everyone :(

haha...yea I was going to get on then i decided to go out to the bars with friends. We're leaving my friend is stopped at a red light says "i think im gonna puke" opens her door and pukes. Yeaaa i made her pull over and i drove home.

Just finished the Bravely Default demo. Sunk a solid nine hours into that bish. If you're a fan of the old school Final Fantasy games with the intricate Job system, then you'll absolutely love this game. Full game comes out February 7th.

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

• Upvote 1

Why have I never heard of this?

My interest is piqued.

Why have I never heard of this?

My interest is piqued.

There's an article about in this months Game informer, might be able to read about it on their site.