The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

This season's story has taken a while to actually get moving. I dig how they kind of blew up the roster, but it's kind of hard to relate to that, since you just started watching.

Actually, before I started watching the new season I watched the entire series from start to finish. :)

Actually, before I started watching the new season I watched the entire series from start to finish. :)

Ahh then you know what I'm talking about.

I was enjoying True Blood up to the end of season 3. Now it's gotten pretty fucking stupid. Fairies and ware panthers...

Did they really run out of ideas that quickly or are the books written that way?

Just so you know, the books are written that way. I think the producers realize those ideas won't translate well to the show and have made them far more of a second fiddle to the main story than they were in the books.

This season's story has taken a while to actually get moving. I dig how they kind of blew up the roster, but it's kind of hard to relate to that, since you just started watching.

Blew up the roster? You mean by setting it back a year, and having everyone in a different spot in their lives than they were the previous year, except Sookie?

Edited by GA_Eagle

You mean by setting it back a year, and having everyone in a different spot in their lives than they were the previous year, except Sookie?

I reckon that's one way to put it. I dig that mostly every character has a new role, whether it was just their "natural" progression, or what-not, for the most part they've changed in a more interesting direction...though Eric needs to start kicking some ass, the little boy routine is getting old...I would like to see Jessica turn it up, which it seems they were hinting at...until the end of Sunday's episode....

I watched the first episode of Camelot..... Let me ask, is it worth watching, knowing that there won't be a Season 2?

And has anyone seen Merlin? Thinking about starting that up as well.

I watched the first episode of Camelot..... Let me ask, is it worth watching, knowing that there won't be a Season 2?

And has anyone seen Merlin? Thinking about starting that up as well.

I enjoyed Camelot. It does seem like a waste since there won't be another season. I guess if you don't have any other shows to watch, you can think of it as one long ass movie. It was an interesting take on the story of Arthur and you get to see some cool things like the origin of Excalibur. Theres also plenty of sex and tits to go around. :D

Also, I've never seen Merlin but I heard Camelot >>>> Merlin. :shrug:

Yep, and some pretty nice titties too...that James Bond chick has a great set.

Downloaded Season 1 of Dragonball Z. :party:

Downloaded Season 1 of Dragonball Z. :party:

I bought the entire collection on DVD a few months ago and got up to the Cell Games. Haven't kept watching it. :(

Finished Camelot...

Meh.

Ending of the 1st season was lame, and they relied wayyyy too heavily on high profile characters dying to generate interest.

A lot of potential.... Liked the story of Excalibur, and the beginning of the round table... But it was just mediocre, imo.

Started the second season on How I met your mother.

I bought the entire collection on DVD a few months ago and got up to the Cell Games. Haven't kept watching it. :(

How much was that? I'd like to have the collection but I don't want to empty my wallet for it.

Started watching Merlin on Netflix Instant... It's definitely different than Camelot... A little goofier... Although, not sure what else you can expect from a British TV series... lol

I am enjoying it though... Gotta watch more to accurately judge.

Just watched Same Name with Reggie Bush.

Finished Shameless. Great fucking show. William H Macy and Joan Cusak fucking killed it. Lip is a great character. The whole cast is brilliant. Cant wait for season 2.

How much was that? I'd like to have the collection but I don't want to empty my wallet for it.

I spent about $170 for everything.

Micky Mouse Clubhouse. Awesome Ep. Minnie had a surprise birthday party.

Trueblood, still half-assed shifting gears.

I spent about $170 for everything.

Yeaaaaaa, I'll continue borrowing it from the interwebs. :biggrin:

I enjoyed Camelot. It does seem like a waste since there won't be another season. I guess if you don't have any other shows to watch, you can think of it as one long ass movie. It was an interesting take on the story of Arthur and you get to see some cool things like the origin of Excalibur. Theres also plenty of sex and tits to go around. :D

Also, I've never seen Merlin but I heard Camelot >>>> Merlin. :shrug:

Merlin is one of my favorite shows on TV.It is not always the most well-written of shows, but it is still well above mediocre.

Just watched Deadliest Warrior.

Merlin is one of my favorite shows on TV.It is not always the most well-written of shows, but it is still well above mediocre.

Just watched Deadliest Warrior.

I am about halfway through Season 1, and you are right... Some of the writing is er... Questionable. But it's pretty darn good. I am going to continue watching it.

I also watched Deadliest Warrior last night... I don't know if I like these new "X Factors" they put into the simulation...

How do you accurately assign a number 0 - 100 on factors like Joan of Arcs Intuition or Pot Pol's Psychiatric Stability?

I am about halfway through Season 1, and you are right... Some of the writing is er... Questionable. But it's pretty darn good. I am going to continue watching it.

I also watched Deadliest Warrior last night... I don't know if I like these new "X Factors" they put into the simulation...

How do you accurately assign a number 0 - 100 on factors like Joan of Arcs Intuition or Pot Pol's Psychiatric Stability?

Yeah, the "X-Factor" is kind of silly to add, seeing as you cannot accurately measure these things.

Just watched Cash Cab: Chicago.

Wilfred.

Shows a lot of promise.