The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Game of Thrones. Did not get to see it when it first aired, but thankfully I now have HBO On Demand. I read the books earlier this year, and loved them. Now, I have fallen in love with the show. It is fucking great.

The Office where Dwight is worried about Darrel becoming a minority executive. :yep:

Catching up on Season 4 of Merlin which began airing about 2 months ago.

Just caught up on Hell on Wheels.

Awesome show is awesome.

Catching up on Season 4 of Merlin which began airing about 2 months ago.

It did? Is this the BBC Merlin, or the one airing on Syfy. (I know they are the same show, but the Syfy version is behind the BBC)

Pretty sure it's BBC.... Have you seen / met Arthur's uncle? He is in episode 1 of Season 4.

Pretty sure it's BBC.... Have you seen / met Arthur's uncle? He is in episode 1 of Season 4.

I don't think I remember Arthur's uncle. Last thing I remember is Uther being poisoned by Morgana. At least that is the last I recall from whatever season I was watching.

I don't think I remember Arthur's uncle. Last thing I remember is Uther being poisoned by Morgana. At least that is the last I recall from whatever season I was watching.

Season 4 begins a year after that, I believe.

EDIT: A year in the show's time. Not necessarily a year after season 3 ended.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Ok. I actually just checked it out, Season 4 debuts on Syfy in January. I get the BBC, but will likely just wait until they air on Syfy.

I do watch Being Human on both the BBC and Syfy, but the American version is slightly altered from the British.

Dexter. Finale was epic.

I knew Deb would eventually find out about Dex. It almost happened last season so I knew it was inevitable. They've re-upped for two more seasons so it'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops from here. On the one side, she's come to the realizations he loves him while on the other, she just found out he's a killer. I wonder if he will admit to being a serial killer and come clean or if they'll just leave it at, he murdered this one guy.

Homeland. Really enjoyed this show. It has great potential to grow into a strong series for Showtime.

Ya...I was extremely nervous like the last 10 minutes or so.. And it just leaves it on this massive cliffhanger. I can't believe I have to wait until next year!!!!!

There was this ass raping on TV last night. Perhaps some of you saw it? :biggrin:

Impractical Jokers. FUNNY AS FUCK...if "fuck" can, in fact, be funny...

Band of Brothers - So fucking epic, epic story's, epic character profiles, really draws you in and get's you thinking what would you do in the situation they where in. Fucking love it. Going to move to the pacific afterwards.

Border Patrol. I thoroughly enjoy this show.

Watched episode 1 of The Sopranos... Is the show really this boring? I literally almost fell asleep watching it >_

Watched episode 1 of The Sopranos... Is the show really this boring? I literally almost fell asleep watching it >_<

:(

Gonna give it a couple more episodes to win me over... But when I am begging for the final 10 minutes of the show to pass so that I can go to sleep... Not a good sign. ha

I do need a new TV show to watch though waiting for shows like House, Walking Dead, Spartacus, etc etc to start back up again.

Just finished watching Season 1 of Homeland which debuted a couple of months ago. Very good show with awesome performances and a great script / plot. I highly recommend it.

Need moar shows.

Can't wait for the new season of Spartacus!

Just as I had hoped; Gannicus is definitely in this season.

Edit: Oh and the last show I watched was the premier of The Firm. I liked it. Looks promising.

Edited by KiLaSix9

Watched Game of Thrones this weekend on HBOGo. Can't wait for the second season.

Raising Hope. I just watched the entire first season on Netflix. Really funny, but not everyone's cup of tea.

How I Met Your Mother. Also been watching the first few seasons on Netflix. Still one of the better comedies on television.

Chuck. Series finale of one of my favorite shows. I catch a lot of flack for liking it, but I really don't give a damn.

I saw all but the last 10 minutes of the new Spartacus and I can honestly say I was disappointed. I'm not feeling the new lead actor and everything seemed clustered and random.