Vin

The Walking Dead

I liked how Carl had this big bad play to take out Negan.. gets to his camp, weapons up, kills two guys... then sees Negan and let's him just stroll through his tiny group of cronies at the truck before he takes a human shield.Why not just shoot both of the fuckers and get it over with if that is what you came to do?

With that said, even though not amazing, this episode was still better than most of the stuff we have gotten so far this season. Still waiting for more of the Ezekial storyline. Also, it was a miracle that they were abel to give us more than one storyline in this episode! :ooo:

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna complain about an episode that was like 90% Negan. Even if most of it was with the second worst character in the show.

Every scene with him is hilarious.

I liked how Carl had this big bad play to take out Negan.. gets to his camp, weapons up, kills two guys... then sees Negan and let's him just stroll through his tiny group of cronies at the truck before he takes a human shield.Why not just shoot both of the fuckers and get it over with if that is what you came to do?

With that said, even though not amazing, this episode was still better than most of the stuff we have gotten so far this season. Still waiting for more of the Ezekial storyline. Also, it was a miracle that they were abel to give us more than one storyline in this episode! :ooo:

Yeah he easily could have killed Negan and would any of his followers even have given a fuck? "Oh this guy who tortures us and rules over us with an iron fist just got killed? Bummer" lol

I knew when I seen Sparty post here it would bring Westworld or Ohio St hate.

QHyOiHL.gif

Solid return.. Love seeing most of the team back together and we got Ezekiel, which makes any episode better

Overall I was happy with the episode, but how does something designed to be a trip wire for a gigantic booby trap bomb hold with 2 cars going like 60 mph mowing down walkers? lol

Cheesy and lame for the most part. How many episodes are we going to waste 10 minutes on hopeful, group-smiling-and-walking-determined-together-toward-a-goal montages? And like Sean said, that scene with the wire was lightbulb-up-the-ass retarded. Then they just hop out of the car and push through a crowd of walkers like it's nothing--Michonne making sure to carry her sword by the middle of the sheath. lol.

Also, the guy that plays Simon (Negan's right hand man) plays his part almost exactly the way Negan should be. His mannerisms and delivery shit on JDM every time he shows up.

About 11+ mil people, still.

Show's going full weird on the groups that are being run into now (Kingdom, whoever these new people are). It's all so very silly.

At least we get Negan next week after what feels like forever.

Nothing is particularly grabbing my attention, some nice moments here and there but no WOWs. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing, Because I am not mad or pissed off about anything. Show is just OK right now, plodding along until we get another large batch of deaths.

This show is so weird. Does Rick just carry around 40 candles with him all day incase he wants to have a romantic meal and deep conversation with someone.

I just want people to kill each other.

• Upvote 1

Eugene is the best.

If there was any doubt...

Lennie James is the best actor on this show. Bar none.

Melissa McBride is the only one even close. After that nada. Not that there aren't other good actors, but those two are just in a class of their own.

I'm gonna miss Richard.

Thought Morgan slipping up and calling Ben Dwayne was a nice touch.

Watching that Tiger eat that dude's face was so fucking awesome lol

Can't trust trash people.

I really hate the large scale action in this show. I'm not expecting John Wick style stuff, but guns being held properly (or mainly not acting like this is the first time you've held/fake fired a gun) would go a long way. Maybe thrown in some recoil while you're at it too.

Decent episode though. The Negan/Rick exchange was awesome, IMO. No idea what to expect from the upcoming season/s, because we're already into some really cheesy territory, but we gotta see how everything plays out. I kinda hope the show ends soon, but it's not going to...

• Upvote 1

it would have been so much better if Carl's face was obliterated by a baseball bat, and if michone's face was obliterated by concrete.

They really need to thin down that cast.

I hope Neagen wins and kills everyone next season so I can stop watching this show.

I can ignore a lot of stupidity if we get to see more tiger maulings tbh

• Upvote 1

Just a question, am I the only one getting sick with these characters? Like literally all of them, they all suck. Rick, Carl, Michone, Daryl, Whats his face with the stick, whats her face with the "just leave me alone, ok fine tell me whats happening, ok I'm back in", Maggie, whats her face with the stupid hat, whats her lesbian face?

Negan and Simon are absolutely the only characters I like anymore. Blow Alexandria up and make them the stars of the show until they get boring too.

• Upvote 1

I wish they would use Simon more. Dude is a badass. Hell I wouldnt mind Negan dying and Simon taking his place.

• Upvote 1

There's a few characters that I'm sort of done with, Daryl, Carol, etc. But for the most part things are fine.

I hope Simon gets a long, excruciating death.

Yeah, Simon is worse than Negan in a lot of ways. Lol.

I thought the episode had a lot of good individual moments... Shiva eating people, Rick Vs. Negan. Esekial with Morgan, Sasha & Abraham... Sasha had one of the best death this show has given anyone, really -- which in a way seems odd to me. Like... it seems they went out of their way to make Sasha important.

Big picture though, the episode just didn't flow well IMO. Didn't feel like a season finale to me.