Tridentdawgpound

2011 TGP March Madness Pool

MARQUETTE BITCHES

I was tied with Bangy for last.... I had a ROUGH ROUGH start. And I have some pretty big, unlikely upsets in the next round. So I doubt my reign up top lasts very long.

Yea I fucked up the first round epicially, luckily my East Bracket is pure fire as I only have one wrong answer there now tied 6th

Yeah my apologies on not getting the bracket filled out Trident. The internet connection at the hotel sucked ass according to my dad and I was basically with my girlfriend 24/7.

Trust me, I would have loved to fill out a bracket. I even print a few out for my family and we have our own contest. Couldn't even do that this year...

Yeah my apologies on not getting the bracket filled out Trident. The internet connection at the hotel sucked ass according to my dad and I was basically with my girlfriend 24/7.

Trust me, I would have loved to fill out a bracket. I even print a few out for my family and we have our own contest. Couldn't even do that this year...

As the person who is second to last in this pool, I thank you for not making one.

• Upvote 1

Last night completely fucked me. If it continues, I'd going to say screw it and root on Butler and SDSU instead of Kansas and the team to forever be called SARAHCUSE because they played like the WNBA..

Kentucky, I beg of you, please beat Ohio State. Thank you.

Edited by Vindifference

I had Duke losing next round.. but them losing early, meaning I lost points... Made my bracket BETTER. Bad thing... I probably underestimated tOSU.

I stand corrected. That worked out well... Very... well. I did drop from the top 1.9% on ESPN brackets to the top 3.2% though :dry:

Edited by Favre4Ever

UNC, I beg of you, please beat Ohio State. Thank you.

lolvinfail

Kentucky, I beg of you, please beat Ohio State. Thank you.

FUCK YEAH, I didn't finish last. Thank you, Kentucky.

Well my bracket is now officially fucked this is why I fucking hate you Buckeyes

tOSU losing is exactly what my bracket needed. I doubt I win this whole thing, unless Kansas continues.

Surprisingly, the SEC is fucking me over..

Congratulations to Favre4Ever for shutting out the competition and locking up the 2011 TGP Tournament Challenge before the Final 4 games are even played.

Thank You, Thank You... My loyal subjects. I have to dedicate this championship to the 0 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds of college basketball I watched before the tournament began. I am not sure how much more well prepared I could have been. What I do know.. Is that this is a glorious day in TGP history. This goes to show you... Tiger Blood is the recipe for WINNING.

FUCK YOU VCU.

FUCK YOU VCU.

I doubt it will happen, but imagine if VCU wins the title?