Wacko4Flacco61

Draft day should be cancelled until the lockout is settled.

I think they should cancell the draft. Why draft someone if theyre not gonna play? Thats like telling the government,,Well youre shutdown thats means i cant report for duty.

• Downvote 13

Why would they do that? If it's settled before the season rookies WILL play the NFL season. Plus the NFL Draft is watched by millions of people. In fact, the NFL draft has more viewers than an NBA playoff game. They're not gonna cancel it by any means.

and plus... In a weird, extremely unlikely, extremely outworldish, extremely far-fetched situation, other dimension or universe... In the even that the players and owners never ever come on an agreement... The Owners could start a new league where these drafted rookies would be the first players on the new team for this new league....

Another reason why you can't cancel the draft.

:D

:rofl:

TGP should cancel you.

LMAO!!

:rofl:

Why would they do that? If it's settled before the season rookies WILL play the NFL season. Plus the NFL Draft is watched by millions of people. In fact, the NFL draft has more viewers than an NBA playoff game. They're not gonna cancel it by any means.

exactly, cancelling the draft would be the NFL essentially admitting that there will be no 2011 season, and nobody wants to do that, certainly not at this point

What harm would come from holding the draft if there's no season? What harm would come from not holding the draft and seeing the labor situation resolved in August? Which situation would you rather be in?

I think they should cancell the draft. Why draft someone if theyre not gonna play? Thats like telling the government,,Well youre shutdown thats means i cant report for duty.

Instaban should be initiated on the dude right now

:ban: :ban: :ban:

Edited by ROFLBANGYFAIL