Turry

K.C to cut ties with 0-10 Croyle.

The Kansas City Star's Adam Teicher thinks the Chiefs may be ready to move on from free agent QB Brodie Croyle.

Croyle, now 28, is 0-10 lifetime as a starter, and owns a career passer rating of 67.8. Granted, when he's played it's usually been under unideal circumstances, but if he had the skills to remain a long-term NFL quarterback, he likely would have demonstrated so by now. It's less than 50-50 he'll be the Chiefs' back-up in 2011. Source: Kansas City Star

Well its about damn time.

• Upvote 2

They should sign him to a one year contract to see if he has any gas left in the tank to improve his skill set....if he doesn't then they should just release him or don't sign him again after next season.

They should sign him to a one year contract to see if he has any gas left in the tank to improve his skill set....if he doesn't then they should just release him or don't sign him again after next season.

If he had any type of gas in his tank he would of showed it within the past 4 or 5 years however long he has been there.

I have never liked him, but he does have some talent. I think he will sign somewhere, or at least in another league. He hasn't played with the best players or under the best circumstances, so I would not, nor will I judge him off his record.

• Upvote 1

I had high hopes for the kid, until he bombed in San Diego.

I have never liked him, but he does have some talent. I think he will sign somewhere, or at least in another league. He hasn't played with the best players or under the best circumstances, so I would not, nor will I judge him off his record.

Well as a Chiefs fan, I can tell you that he doesn't have ANY talent at all. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. He's garbage. He has a strong arm, but that's it. You can have the biggest gun in the world, but if you can't shoot then you can't shoot.

You don't have to judge him. I'll do it for you: BUM. The only league he should play in is the "GTFO-of-the league."

To Chiefs fans I have an honest question: What the hell took so long?

Edited by BigBen07

To Chiefs fans I have an honest question: What the hell took so long?

I really wish I knew. I don't have an answer to that question, as I've been asking the same one for years myself.