Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Housh says he'll 'shock a lot of people'

Per Rotoworld.com:

Free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh promises to "shock a lot of people" for his next NFL team.

If he finds one. "The last two years have been the most disappointing years I've had," he said. "I know people will say I can't play no more." Going on his age-34 season, Houshmandzadeh is a painfully slow possession receiver coming off a back-breaking drop in Baltimore's playoff loss to Pittsburgh. We'd be surprised if any team is willing to guarantee Housh any money for 2011. Jun 30, 9:22 AM

Source: Carroll County Times

I wouldn't even bring him in to try out. I'd rather just bring in some young guys. I am sure he still has a little left in the tank and he will catch on somewhere, but this whole "I'm the under dog" bravado will only get him so far.

Houshmandzadeh is a moron and so are all of the people that thought he and Boldin would take Baltimore's offense to places it had never been. Please.

lol, I remember when Serrated Shadow over at SJ completely blew his load when the Ravens signed Houshmandzadeh.

Boldin+Mason+Housh=Best Receiving Corp in the league. Bar None, game over man. Game Over!

:rofl:

Not only is Housh completely washed up, but he's got attitude problems, to boot. Surprised that not many people have taken into account that he's a diva.

• Upvote 2

eh, he'll catch on somewhere like St. Louis, SF, Clevland, Chicago, or Washington. Somebody without any receivers.

Who is the best receiver in the league with a ring right now? Greg Jennings? Santonio Holmes? A good receiver doesn't ever guarantee you a championship. Over the past 10 years, who's been the best WR to get a ring? Reggie Wayne or Marvin Harrison I guess, but the Colts playoff run wasn't dictated by their offense in 3 of the 4 games.

Anyway, moving on to Housh, I think he's done, unless he takes the league minimum to be a 5th option or some shit.

You dropped it Housh... you dropped it. :facepalm:

The only way Housh will shock anyone is if he cuts that fucking thing that he calls a ponytail on his head.