BwareDWare94

Cardinals about to get robbed.

Volcano Bakemeat.

It's basically a meatloaf with a lot of really weird ingredients plus a lot of spice. Cherry Pie filling, salsa, a few hardboiled eggs and one chopped up ghost pepper.

Rumor, what if, could have, unproven, blah, blah, blah. You guys are funny. You could have said the same things about a seventh rounder (Brady), a guy that never won a big college game (Manning), A LOT of QB's that all the so called "experts" talked about their limitations. The guys making these decisions took a complete disaster of a team and took them to the Super Bowl and right back to the second round of the playoffs the following year (remember that Favre?). Agreed on the bad last minute decision last year with what was left in FA QB's last year when Warner retired a year before his contract was up, not much else we could do. Clearly, Andy Reid loved Kolb, in fact, everyone loved the guy until they found out he was coming to AZ.

As far as Orton goes, the numbers are ok, I believe the team he QB'd had the third worst record in the league, and he is being replaced by a guy that can't even drop back to throw the ball well yet, and is also "unproven" with a worse record than Kolb. Hell, the kid couldn't even beat us last year! Yeah, thats our guy. I don't know where great came from, and he's Mr. Glass, not very tough.

As far as Breaston goes, were you guys aware of his cronic right knee issues? Three surguries in two years. Don't get me wrong, I love Stevie B, he is a good wide out, but recievers with bum knees are a no go. In fact, he was third on the depth chart at the end of the year. How funny is it that genious Todd Haley, who hated the guy as a rookie and said he'd never be shit, wants the guy now. The jokes are on Philly and KC boys.

Yeah, really? Peyton Manning was still a high pick, numbnuts. If you want to pull Brady's, why not mention Big Ben from Miami...of OHIO or Tony Romo, an undrafted free agent. All 3 are ten times better than Kolb will ever be.

The only thing we know Kevin Kolb excels at is fishing, and that's straight from the horse's mouth. That don't mean anything on the football field.

I guarantee you Kolb is who we think he is. He might be a decent QB, but he'll never be elite.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Also, pointing at Tom Brady and saying, "WELL, he came out of nowhere!" does nothing. Why? Because he's a once in a generation quarterback. If he was elite, but not the flat out best, you might be able to do that.

There was a lot of talk about Kolb going to Seattle, but we ended up with T-Jack instead. I wonder what our USC coach Carroll is going to think about it after this year is over...Hmm?

Schefter says Kolb for DRC + a draft pick will happen by the end of the day. Even if it's a 4th round pick, I'm going to be stoked, as will everyone else in Philly. People are going crazy over this right now.

Depending on the draft pick i would say this is robbing aswell a good CB like DRC and if its a 1st or 2nd the Eagles made out well.

Beware Clown, Douche, what ever you are, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD HE'LL BE. If you were that goddam smart, I'm sure you'd be an NFL coach. BLOGGING IN YOUR MOMMAS BASEMENT IN YOUR CHONIES DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT. TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG, AND YOU WILL BE WRONG. The money was right in line with the Rogers contract, with the same amount of games, or very close, and a similar performance. Now you and Favre lover are on his nuts. I'm sure you called that one too, right genious?

Beware Clown, Douche, what ever you are, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD HE'LL BE. If you were that goddam smart, I'm sure you'd be an NFL coach. BLOGGING IN YOUR MOMMAS BASEMENT IN YOUR CHONIES DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT. TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG, AND YOU WILL BE WRONG. The money was right in line with the Rogers contract, with the same amount of games, or very close, and a similar performance. Now you and Favre lover are on his nuts. I'm sure you called that one too, right genious?

R-O-F-L. Dude, what's stuck so far up your ass that it's tickling your colon?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's too funny you gave a guy who played in 3 games pretty the same contract as A rod got and you also traded DRC and a 2nd round pick. have fun setting your franchise back a few years arizona. You could of gotten a more proven Qb for probably just a 3 rd pick. Andy Reid and the Eagles are laughing their asses off.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Right, right...such insight. Dumbest comparison I've heard. We got the guy we wanted, and got rid of the guy we wanted. I'm glad you clowns weren't calling the shots.

131044014921.jpg

Right, right...such insight. Dumbest comparison I've heard. We got the guy we wanted, and got rid of the guy we wanted. I'm glad you clowns weren't calling the shots.

Oh yes because it's so smart giving a guy who started 3 games the same contract that a Superbowl MVP Qb has....Ass clown

RedRage, you're doing it wrong. This is a great board. You don't stick around if you keep being a douche. If you've got some good things to say, say 'em. Nobody's attacking you, yet you're going off on everybody. Either chill out, or continue to do this shit and declare yourself a troll. If you aren't a troll, you'll want to stick around here. There's no other discussion board like this.

Edited by BwareDWare94

youmustbeknew.jpg

BLOGGING IN YOUR MOMMAS BASEMENT IN YOUR CHONIES DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT. TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG, AND YOU WILL BE WRONG.

You do know you are in a sense describing yourself, right? You are on this board like all of us and you are also stating something of which you will not know the outcome of until it happens... like the rest of us. So what exactly are you proving? Are you not acting like an "expert" - and a fool - by somehow foreseeing Kolb's success in Arizona? We are just stating our opinions here, you are entiteled to your own of course but for next time you should strongly consider toning down the sensitivity. Relax dude.

ANYWAY Cardinals basically traded up to draft Kolb. :shrug: It's the exact same if they were to go out and draft some QB out some University, it's a complete unknown with that draft choice and it goes equally for Kolb. From what we've heard he's a good WC QB and has a high Football IQ; what we have seen is someone who is not really that impressive.

Will Kolb be good? We don't know. Did Arizona get robbed? Most certainly.

I don't understand how people can be sold on Kolb. It makes no sense. After Brady went down Matt Cassel had a great season; projected as an accurate QB that can start on any team after the season was done. Has he been the savior of the Chiefs? So how can you be sold on Kolb when he hasn't even had the time as a starter to show what he has like Cassel did? Anyone can say Cromartie wasn't a great DB but at the same time it's not like Arizona has expendable DBs as it is and then a 2nd round pick to boot?! Breaston just left for KC, the Cardinals have NO running game, Larry Fitzgerald and some guy named Early are basically the WRs for the moment. Yeah... Kolb better work out for you guys or the roflcopter will soar to the fucking skies.

Edited by Irishcoffee

@ Favre4ever and the Beware Clown,

Cards season ticket holder for 10 years now. I've seen every game DRC has played, from 4 rows up at UOP Stadium. I have also had the privledge of watching him practice many times. WE ARE NOT LOSING AS MUCH AS WE ARE GAINING. PERIOD. The kid can't tackle, hates to hit, gets beat regularly in coverage, lacks toughness, and has a shitty work ethic. LAZY at practice. He's lucky to have speed, and when hes LUCKY to be in the right position, he is exciting to watch with the ball, but lacks all the other tangibles.

Say what you want about Kolb, he has everything Whiz is looking for in a QB. Andy Reid was totally prepared to hand the kid the reins, but Vick couldn't be taken out after he played so well when Kolb got hurt.

Do you really think after the Cards and Eagles Front Offices spoke right before the lockout something wasn't worked out? Do you really think it is a coincidence that we drafted a DB (STUD by the way) first round when there were so many other things we needed?

Kolb is at a disadvantage not having OTA's and a short time to prepare, but he will be fine. More importantly, HE WILL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

Good riddens DRC, ball hawk in Philly, they are getting FUCKED!!!

:yep: