Piggly Wiggly

So, what's your team's record gonna be this season?

6-10/7-9.

Probably being a bit optimistic, but it is the NFC South. The worst team always does a lot better, and has won the division 7/9 times the next year. Don't see the latter happening, but with all the nice additions in free agency, (with the exception of DA, ugh), I do see them improving greatly. And, who knows? They might do something this year... that's why you play the games.

Well, pretty good, I guess.

6-10.

Overall, a good season. We weren't the first team to be last in back-to-back seasons in the NFC South, Cam looks like a franchise quarterback, and many of our losses were very close. We only got blown out twice, (3 scores +), by Tennessee and New Orleans. A far better season than last year, and it gives me something to really look forward to next season- I would be shocked if Carolina doesn't improve enough to grab a wildcard in 2012.

We lead in 14 out of the 16 games, and were at least tied at some point in 15 out of 16.

The secondary needs a lot of help, but I think we get a lot of that help from our own injured reserve list.

Carolina should be a big threat next year to whomever they play, (heck, they were this year, the record doesn't really show it all). Biggest problem- They were just unable to close. And that comes with experience.

I'll say 12-4. That's me being a bit hopeful.

15-1...not bad I guess.

Lol. Gonna be hard to top that next year.

13-3, though I think realistically they'll drop down to 11 or 12 wins. They have an easy schedule, so hopefully they can pull out a great season and go get that ring they missed.

Woo.

6-10.

8-8 and a division title... what is this nonsense?

Damn, I forgot to post in here. I thought we would get no less than 6 no more than 9 wins max.

3-13. We've bottomed out and won't ever get out of it barring a huge change of heart from ralph wilson or a change of ownership.

Well we definitely started stronger, but the same poor management from the top cost us a possible playoff spot.

Better than last year.

Welp, so much for that. We suck ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1