Sign in to follow this  
Phins4life

Finley Sig

finley.png

Trying to play around with the marquee tool and gradient maps in this one. Now that I think about it, this looks a bit like the Nick Collins one I did a while back.

• Upvote 2

The only thing I don't like about it is the text apart from that it is amazing.

• Upvote 1

looks a little too sharp but Real Nice.

and what arz said about the text.

go to Dafont.com and download a font called Masterplan and try it with this sig and see what you think.

• Upvote 1

I really like the style of sig. Good render choice. Text is meh, but text is never easy. Good stuff man. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

So a pretty resounding "no" on the text....which I don't totally disagree with. Is it the style and the placement, or just the style?

I really like it. Not a graphics expert or anything but I think it may be better if the text was in the blank space by his helmet and a different style. Just my opinion, not sure how others feel about the placement/style.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

placement is worse than font IMO but outside of the text this is really nice.

placement is worse than font IMO but outside of the text this is really nice.

It's funny because I was feeling the placement but not the text :D. Although it's possible the flow gets disrupted by putting it at the bottom corner like that. I'll probably mess around with it later on t perfect it. Text has never been my strong point.

Ya... I think trying to hide somewhere in the middle of the sig, behind his shoulder would be better... Although it's hard to visualize in my head without actually seeing it...

Also, I think this would be a nice font to use to compliment the sharpness of the graphic:

http://www.dafont.com/coalition.font

Of course... It very well could look even worse... :p. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Ya... I think trying to hide somewhere in the middle of the sig, behind his shoulder would be better... Although it's hard to visualize in my head without actually seeing it...

Also, I think this would be a nice font to use to compliment the sharpness of the graphic:

http://www.dafont.com/coalition.font

Of course... It very well could look even worse... :p. Just a suggestion.

That's actually a pretty awesome font. I was trying to stay away from anything grungy, but that one pulls off a clean enough look.

Very good.

I like the text placement, and I like the "Finley"

What I don't like is how "Jermichael" is so noticable and right up against the border of the sig.

I think you could do without the "Jermichael" though. I think it'd look great with just "Finley" right where it is now.