AllYouNeedIsLovie

Lions @ Bucs

Lmao.

Oh damn, Calvin Johnson! and then Stafford limps off. Congrats Bucs.

lolme. Spoke to soon. Megatron is raping Talib.

The offense looks shitty and no run game.

Greg Olson is just too dumb for words. He gave up on the run game without trying to establish it and just played the dink and dunk offense all day. Our defense was totally gassed for the first half because the offense couldn't stay on the field for more than three plays. Even when we finally got going at the end, it was just dink and dunk while we wasted SO much time on the clock.

I wonder what would've came if Stocker would've caught that open TD....we would've had all three timeouts and the two minute morning and likely a better chance to tie. But Gosder Cherilus gave us a solid chance to do it and we still couldn't get it done because we refuse to go down the field, nothing but dink and dunk.

Yeah I agree. Our offense is still young, and in the end it is up to them to make the plays happen, but there's just so many obvious flaws in the play calling the last 2 seasons it's no use trying to use that excuse. I don't see our team truly advancing until we get a new O-coord. Our offense is set up for more aggressive play calling. Big strong QB, plenty of big receivers, strong RB's. The teams overall blocking is too poor to really excel at screens and other short passes. Our guys aren't exceptionally speedy either, they're just strong. They won't go anywhere with such a conservative guy. I think Olsen makes a fine QB coach but the guy can't call plays for the life of him. Hopefully next season they demote him or something and get a new guy, although I'm not sure who they'd go after. We don't exactly have a good track record for coach hires, which is certainly a worry.

I don't really know what to say about the defense. By all rights our coverage should be much better than it was. Sean Jones and the LB's blew too many coverages, and hardly anyone on the team could tackle worth a damn, including the D-line players we've invested a bunch of 1st and 2nd round picks into. Hopefully they clean things up, and I think they will, but they have a lot to work on.

Right now they look like a 5-win max team, but they should improve and at least get to .500. Hopefully.