Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phailadelphia

Post your favorite sports highlight videos

Guest Phailadelphia

This one is my all-time favorite.

This one is a SICK highlight reel of Westbrook's '10-11 season.

Aaaand this is a super cheesy Romo video made after the 2006 season. It's old but it's fun to watch imo...kinda reminds me how much better he made this team after becoming the starter.

So yeah, post 'em up! Your favorite teams' highlight reels and such. These are fun to watch.

I have a lot to pick from. I don't want to embed too many videos so I'll list them:

Reggie White sacks

Highlights from 1996 season

Highlights from 2007 season (we didn't win anything, but it was Favre's last year and we did good)

Highlights from 2009 and 2010 seasons - I see 2009 as the year that we finally came about as one of the NFL's best teams - though it took a few weeks before we got there it was those final 7 games that we got figured out. 2010 is obvious.

Brett Favre record breaking throws

Greg Jennings highlights

Donald Driver's crazy run

Blackhawks win Stanley Cup - Was in Mississippi for mission trip there were two groups - Us from Chicago, and another from Philly. It was insane.

Blackhawks win Stanley Cup - Was in Mississippi for mission trip there were two groups - Us from Chicago, and another from Philly. It was insane.

Dammit I forgot this one. Probably the greatest moment of my sports life, so I would like to share it:

gobadgers, you are very smart in baseball, basketball, and hockey. I just don't know what went wrong in football. ;) GO HAWKS!!!

and

Nevermind the fact that they're Tennessee related, the editing in both are what makes them so damn epic.

Lots of great highlights on that one. I also really like this.

Dammit I forgot this one. Probably the greatest moment of my sports life, so I would like to share it:

gobadgers, you are very smart in baseball, basketball, and hockey. I just don't know what went wrong in football. ;) GO HAWKS!!!

It's because of my family. The only sport they care about is football so that's where I pick up my football traits. All other sports I pick up from friends and regional teams.

When the Warriors were good with J Rich and B Diddy sick dunk though

This one is my all-time favorite.

That one gives me chills. Next year I think I am going to try and make the trip to a couple games.

Derrick Rose dunking on Dragic is nothing to be pumped about in my opinion. It was a nice play... But Dragic is like 4 foot tall. lmao. Not that impressive, imo. hahaha

• Upvote 1

Derrick Rose dunking on Dragic is nothing to be pumped about in my opinion. It was a nice play... But Dragic is like 4 foot tall. lmao. Not that impressive, imo. hahaha

Yeah, that was stupid. And the announcer sounded like a moron. Seriously, what was Dragic supposed to do? Stand there in awe of Derrick's ability and let him have the dunk uncontested?

This is the video the team watched the night before the Oregon game. USC was a 14.5 point underdog.