Sign in to follow this  
BC

Post your ride

Just finished the painfully long process of vehicle shopping since I'm at that stage in life. Some of you are probably on foot or drive your parents' cars still which is all good I been there done that, but for those of you who enjoy your ride and have the vehicle that reflects your interests, show us what ya got. This is a Hyundai Santa Fe small SUV. It's 2001, but that drove the price way down and as far as I'm concerned the age didn't matter since it had literally no body damage, had only one prior user, and had the CD, MP3, rear defrost, roof rack adaptability, adjustable seats in many different ways, tinted windows in the back, and is just all around a beast of a vehicle for its' small size. Great mileage as well.

img6928k.jpg

img6930x.jpg

Edited by BC

20793240001_medium.jpg

Looks something like that and it's now officially my car since I got my license this past Wednesday :D

'Grats Trident, that's a killer first car. :rock: My first ride was a beater. Not sure if I even wanna post it.

2012 Audi A4 Prestige S-Line:

a4s2.jpg

a4s3.jpg

Quality sucks but I just backed it out of the garage and snapped a picture. Here is what it looks like with some light (Note pic below isnt mine, just an identical model):

photo1-2.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Edited by NaTaS
  • Upvote 1

What junkyard did you pull that pile of shit out of NaTaS? :laugh:

What junkyard did you pull that pile of shit out of NaTaS? :laugh:

I just got it 3 weeks ago. When I was negotiating the price, my wife was close to punching me - it was pretty intense. I got a reasonable deal and really like the car. Smooth ride.

My last car was an FJ Cruiser so veeeery different feel and vibe with this one.

There is already a thread on this, but I'll contribute anyway.

JTMBK33V65_1_img.jpg

Not mine, but the same year and color. It pales in comparison to NaTaS's Audi (trade? :) ) but it's very nice for my first car and I was blessed with very generous grandparents and I got it for free.

I don't have any pictures of my truck, but I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra Xtended Cab. Burgundy. I have a Supra back in SC, but I am trying to sell it. Only had it for a year, but it is just too fast and too much trouble for someone my age.

Just got this the other week:

funny-car-pictures-26.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just got this the other week:

funny-car-pictures-26.jpg

lmao, where did you find that bad ass ride Ranga?

9hp4lf.jpg

2000 Toyota Camry.

Sucks. :yep:

I don't see anything wrong with a Camry. They are reliable and will run forever if you take care of them with basic maintenance. My parents have owned one of the Toyota Sienna's since 1998 and it still runs like a champ. In fact, my family has pretty much only ever owned Toyota's for as long as I can recall. The only exception was when I was very young and they needed a 15 passenger van to haul all 9 of us around.

Guest Phailadelphia

NaTaS that Audi is HAWT.

sigakl.jpg

98 GST. Few mods here and there. She's my baby. :yep:

Also my 4th Eclipse...lol

NaTaS that Audi is HAWT.

sigakl.jpg

98 GST. Few mods here and there. She's my baby. :yep:

Also my 4th Eclipse...lol

A buddy of mine has 3 Eclipses' and 4 3000GT's. He has them all modded like crazy, but he only ever drives his Jeep. He says he made the others too fast and he has gotten too may tickets in the last 15 years to warrant even trying to drive them anymore.

Guest Phailadelphia

They're super fun cars. 3000GTs are a complete headcase to work on (V6 TT in that little ass engine bay? No thanks). The Eclipses are real easy to modify though. Lots of room in the engine bay and they respond very well to mods. The one I had before this one was a 99 GSX. Built a 2.3L motor with a FP18G turbo. That car was incredibly fun to drive.

hearse1c.gif

Smooth ride, just checked into it. Havin' a hard time getting out of it, though.

• Upvote 1

I don't see anything wroI don't ng with a Camry. They are reliable and will run forever if you take care of them with basic maintenance. My parents have owned one of the Toyota Sienna's since 1998 and it still runs like a champ. In fact, my family has pretty much only ever owned Toyota's for as long as I can recall. The only exception was when I was very young and they needed a 15 passenger van to haul all 9 of us around.

I don't know if I will ever buy a car other than a Toyota or Honda. I get that buying American is important because of the economy, but I also have to think about what is fiscally best for me, and Hondas and Toyotas are going to get me my money's worth. I plan on taking my Toyota Rav4 for a few years and then once I move handing it over to my brother. Once I'm finished with college and looking to buy a car, I'll most likely go Honda Civic and drive it into the ground. So many people love getting new cars all of the time, but nothing satisfies me more than taking a car as long as it will go. It makes me feel like I got my money's worth, it creates a lot if memories, and when I drive a car that I've had forever I feel like it's a second home. Switching cars all of the time just doesn't do it for me.

looks like a decent car to go for a ride and smoke weed with a bunch of friends

looks like a decent car to go for a ride and smoke weed with a bunch of friends

It is, but that's pretty much any car. I like the awd. It's fun in the snow. Decent on gas, reliable. Easy to fix most of the time.

this is my whip.. it get's me from point A to point B, and destroys everything that gets in its way....

IMG_7460.jpg