Sign in to follow this  
CribbsForTheWin

Colts RBs

OK I have Joseph Addai and Delone Carter both and Donald Brown is still out there in the Free Agency. In a PPR league

My RBs are Ray RIce, Roy Helu, Colts RBs, Daniel Thomas.

My WRs are top notch. I have Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Earl Bennett, Santana Moss (IR space), Miles Austin (IR Space), Laurent Robinson, Greg Little, Antonio Brown.

Potential FAs are:

Kendall Hunter

Chris Ogbonnaya

Montario Hardesty

Marion Barber

Donald Brown

Lance Ball

DeAngelo Williams

I would love to make a trade, but no one really likes to trade in this league.

Grab Kendall Hunter.

As far as the topic title, Donald Brown seems to be the guy getting the most carries and getting it done (well, getting it done in Indy is a little different then say a normal NFL team right now :p).

The Colts RBs are useless. The team never has a lead, the offensive line is terrible, and they're never in scoring range. They also don't pass to runningbacks. Kendall Hunter is gunna be the horse on a solid team that is really good at running the football. Kendall Hunter will be a top 10 back this upcoming week.

The Colts RBs are useless. The team never has a lead, the offensive line is terrible, and they're never in scoring range. They also don't pass to runningbacks. Kendall Hunter is gunna be the horse on a solid team that is really good at running the football. Kendall Hunter will be a top 10 back this upcoming week.

No? Gore is going to play, why would Hunter be a top-10 back?

He's worth a flex spot, but if Gore plays, he won't be a top-10 back.

Edited by Thanatos19

Based on what I read I assumed the were gunna take the safe way out and keep Gore sidelined but if I'm wrong, Kendall Hunter is still a better option than any Colt.

I've also read that Gore might be very limited this upcoming week which means Hunter might be in for a big game. I can definitely see him having one of the weeks best performances if Gore plays gingerly.