Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

No, it takes awhile to level up. You're fine. It's not really possible to level up incorrectly, (unlike Oblivion and Morrowind where you could screw up your entire game and make it next-to-impossible to actually win by leveling incorrectly).

Leveling is based on aggregate levels... the more skills you increase, the faster you will get XP for your character level. It's pretty easy to get to level 20ish especially by getting a few easy skills up quickly.

I guess. Just feels slow, and I think I should be higher than 5. I just got through with killing Sahloknir, so I'm gonna stop with main missions and just fuck around with the game. I'm going to try and do the one to save Thorald Grey-Mane right now.

Ha.. You are fairly close to me as far as the main story goes.... I just have 45 levels on you O.O

I guess I've been doing too much main story. The only real side quest I've completed is "The Book Of Love" for the Temple of Mara. I used a guide for that too. I wanted to get the Amulet of Mara for marriage without paying for it but I ended up having to use the same amount of gold to complete that quest anyways lolz.

I'm just gonna do the side quests for now. It is cool interacting with NPCs, the game is really in depth. Except the whole arrow in the knee thing. :shifty:

I guess. Just feels slow, and I think I should be higher than 5. I just got through with killing Sahloknir, so I'm gonna stop with main missions and just fuck around with the game. I'm going to try and do the one to save Thorald Grey-Mane right now.

Activate one of the Guardian Stones southwest of Riverwood, if you haven't already. That will help as far as quicker leveling goes.

Edited by Vin

Welp... I am going to lend out Skyrim to a friend at work. So I may not get to play it for a couple weeks. :(

Welp... I am going to lend out Skyrim to a friend at work. So I may not get to play it for a couple weeks. :(

Or ever again.

"Woops, I lost that game you lent me."

Or ever again.

"Woops, I lost that game you lent me."

Haha... I'd rather not think about it. Trying to think happy thoughts.

Really starting to get hooked on this. Level 5 Dark Elf and I just joined the Stormcloak Rebellion because rebellions are cool.

Prepare to feel like an asshole, Trident.

Really starting to get hooked on this. Level 5 Dark Elf and I just joined the Stormcloak Rebellion because rebellions are cool.

Or maybe because the Imperials just tried to give you a Viking crew cut?

I didn't get to play much today, went shopping at the Florida Mall. But I did join the Thieves' Guild tonight. :yep:

This game can be addicting, certainly was worth it. :yep:

Just joined the Dark Brotherhood. This oughta be fun.

I was going to do that, but I haven't played in a few days. Need to get back at it tonight.

lolkillingalduininonehit

This game sucks.

Crank up the difficulty :yep:

Crank up the difficulty :yep:

That has nothing to do with it.... The weapon effect is small % to kill in one shot. I didn't figure it'd work on the all mighty Alduin. It did.

That has nothing to do with it.... The weapon effect is small % to kill in one shot. I didn't figure it'd work on the all mighty Alduin. It did.

Woops.

That should be fixed lol.

I just started replaying the game, and this time I will NOT even think about touching the main quest until I run out of other shit to do in the world. I am currently a level 10 Nord and just beat the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Pretty awesome rendition of the Skyrim/Morrowind Theme.

I haven't joined the Dark Brotherhood yet, I've been trying to finish up the Thieves' Guild stuff. Everytime I think I'm doing the final quest of the main questline, more crap comes up lol. I haven't touched the main storyline in a while, and that is perfectly good with me. Too much to do to just push through the main story.

You realize that you literally cannot finish the Thieves Guild's quests, right? The NPCs will keep randomly generating stuff for you to do, same as with the other guilds.

Edited by Thanatos19

Pretty awesome rendition of the Skyrim/Morrowind Theme.

"Pretty" Awesome? Personally, I thought it was FUCKING awesome....

You realize that you literally cannot finish the Thieves Guild's quests, right? The NPCs will keep randomly generating stuff for you to do, same as with the other guilds.

I was talking about the main quests for the Thieves' Guild, not the little bullshit quests.

Finally started the Dark Brotherhood quests.