Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Obama's Birth Certificate Is "Computer-Generated Forgery"

It has nothing to do with the view from my tunnel and everything to do with conspiracy nonsense. People pay little attention to these things because they hold no credibility. The article you posted is no different.

Why anyone would continue reading beyond this admission is beyond me.

It has everything to do with that. I pride myself on taking the time to educate myself on topics that the mass media like to avoid. Again.. whether they are right or wrong. There are multiple angles and or stories to every major political issue out there today.

I enjoy getting both sides of the issue... Determining what is fact or fiction. Truth or lie. And making my own opinion.

Knowledge is power. And looking at every issue through a tunnel isn't my idea of politics.

With that said.. I was not being mean to Blots or saying he was flat out wrong. With what he said, I understood it and it would make sense if that's what the article was saying...

That this mailman saw a very young Obama, and he exclaimed proudly, "I am going to be President" just like millions of children around the country do.

It was COMPLETELY different from that.

Edited by Favre4Ever
Added a word for clarification

Guest Phailadelphia

How is a random mailman from 20-30 years ago going to remember one single encounter like this so vividly? That's what I'm getting at here. It holds no credibility from the source nor the context. It's not even remotely believable. Anyone could make some shit up like this. Where's the proof?

And for the record, if gathering my knowledge from academic, peer-reviewed journals is "viewing things through a tunnel" then I absolutely have tunnel vision. Researching unfounded conspiracy crap on the internet hardly qualifies as gaining knowledge in any regard.

No bites on my "fuck the poor" rant? Really? I'm trying to generate some controversial discussion and you fags are debating a mailman? :facepalm:

Guest Phailadelphia

No bites on my "fuck the poor" rant? Really? I'm trying to generate some controversial discussion and you fags are debating a mailman? :facepalm:

This thread is about unfounded, nonsensical conspiracy stuff. Get your actually politically relevant debates out of here!

Edit: But for the record, the poor (when employed) are responsible for driving the economy just like everyone else in the labor force. :)

Edited by Phailadelphia

How is a random mailman from 20-30 years ago going to remember one single encounter like this so vividly? That's what I'm getting at here. It holds no credibility from the source nor the context. It's not even remotely believable. Anyone could make some shit up like this. Where's the proof?

And for the record, if gathering my knowledge from academic, peer-reviewed journals is "viewing things through a tunnel" then I absolutely have tunnel vision. Researching unfounded conspiracy crap on the internet hardly qualifies as gaining knowledge in any regard.

There are things in this world that are unpopular. It's trendy to claim things as "conspiracy" when someone doesn't want to or is incapable of understanding the complexities of a certain situation. That's what your crowd does, and it's part of the problem that we have today.

The part of our population that doesn't believe our government or those in power are capable of abuses of that very same power we elected them to hold.

Everything in this world is not black and white. The story isn't just about some postal worker.

It's time to open your eyes and broaden your horizons.

Guest Phailadelphia

There are things in this world that are unpopular. It's trendy to claim things as "conspiracy" when someone doesn't want to or is incapable of understanding the complexities of a certain situation. That's what your crowd does, and it's part of the problem that we have today.

We're part of the problem because we don't give credence to some random mailman that's spouting complete, unfounded nonsense. Okay.

The part of our population that doesn't believe our government or those in power are capable of abuses of that very same power we elected them to hold.

I'm fairly certain the vast majority of our population is well aware of how much elected officials abuse their power.

Everything in this world is not black and white. The story isn't just about some postal worker.

It's time to open your eyes and broaden your horizons.

The random mailman is trying to tell a deeper story? Do tell.

Looks to me like some made up fucking story like most the rest of them.

Blots didn't seem to fully understand the context of what was being said.

I do admit, I thought it said he was 9 when I read it.

Regardless, its a load of shit.

The random mailman is trying to tell a deeper story? Do tell.

He represents an idea, Phail. The idea that mailmen in this country are tired of being repressed and forced to deliver... mail.

Yeah, I got nothing.

Surely someone can up with something in response to this. It's just waiting to be parodied.

Edited by Thanatos19