JetsFan4Life

#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #6 Chicago Blackhawks

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Phoenix Coyotes
    • Chicago Blackhawks

This series is going to 7...It has been entertaining to watch with every game being decided in OT...but I don't think you'll see the Blackhawks lose this in less than 7.

Coyotes gonna finish them tonight unless Chicago steps it up.

Edited by Thanatos19

Coyotes gonna finish them tonight unless Chicago steps it up.

Not trying to be a smartass, but the next game is tomorrow. They have one more day to live. :p

Not trying to be a smartass, but the next game is tomorrow. They have one more day to live. :p

Ah yes. For some reason I was thinking it was tonight.

Coyotes' Torres suspended 25 games

Saturday, 04.21.2012 / 12:00 PM / Coyotes v Blackhawks - 2012 Stanley Cup Conference Quarterfinals NHL.com

NEW YORK -- Phoenix Coyotes forward Raffi Torres has been suspended for 25 games for launching himself to deliver a late hit to the head of Chicago Blackhawks forward Marian Hossaduring Game 3 of the teams' Western Conference Quarterfinal playoff series in Chicago on Tuesday, April 17, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today.

Should the 25 games not be served by the conclusion of the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs, the remaining games of the suspension will carry over into the following regular season. Torres will be prohibited from playing in any preseason games until he has served this 25-game suspension (playoff and regular-season games).

Should the suspension carry over to next season, because he is classified as a repeat offender under the Collective Bargaining Agreement, Torres will forfeit $21,341.46 in salary for every regular-season game in which he is ineligible to play.

Source

clearly the NHL is trying to send a message here, Phoenix has a max of 24 games left (if they make it to the finals and every series goes to 7) but he's already served one game so there is potential for this suspension to not carry over, but it's much more likely that the suspension will

Heading back to PHX is going to be tough tonight. The Blackhawks might bench Crawford, which would be quite a gamble. I don't care if we win or lose, because in the end we play Original 6 hockey and they major in cheap-shot hockey with a minor in avoiding the referee's glare.

Nonetheless, I will be screaming my lungs out tonight as we try to bring it back home. Let's go Hawks!

20:00 minutes left for the Hawks to at least tie this game. If they don't, their season ends.

And for five straight games we're in overtime. Now I kinda want to see the Hawks extend this to 6 so that they can break the record.

This team plays with heart...just all-around great series so far by both teams. Game 6 in Chicago will be nothing short of what we've seen so far. Blackhawks :rock:

Wonder who voted for the Coyotes? :think:

:winkk:

I would like to say Congratulations to Shane Doan!! he has played almost 1,300 career games and this is his first time making it past round one.