Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Stephen Gilmore

Shawn Zobel ‏ @ShawnZobel_DHQ

Report: Denver Broncos have talked with Jacksonville Jaguars about trading up to No. 7 overall to select South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore

So, now we hear that 2 teams really seem to love Gilmore. His stock has sure risen quickly. Anyone think this guy is worth a top 10 pick?

Edited by GoodellFTL

He has the tools to develop into a great DB. Idk if it's at corner, but he has the skills to if not at corner, at safety. Honestly, if I was a team in the top 15 needing a corner or safety, I would take him depending on scheme.

I always have reservations about guys who should not be where they are but do to the combine or the ants of the draft they sky rocket. Gilmore oculd but I would not draft him the top 10. If I needed a corner honestly it would be no skin off my ass if he was taken.

Weird that his stock has risen all of a sudden right before the draft. Jenkins, Kirkpatrick, Claiborne, its such a loaded position that I wouldn't be fighting and clawing over anyone really but Claiborne.

I think I wouldn't draft him in the top 10..He has some good skills and he could develop into a great DB,but I think he's not worth a top 10 pick..

Gilmore is a zone guy. It all depends on scheme. He usually get's schooled man to man.

I thought he might be a good pick for the Patriots later first rounder or Detroits. But I certainly didn't expect him to shoot all the way up to the top 10.