DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference thread

Honestly I feel today's game is a more of a must win for Indiana than Miami. I feel like Indiana NEEDS to go up 3-1. They need to lay the hammer down today. If Miami can win today and tie the series at 2 and seize the momentum going back home (where let's not forget they played great basketball all year) it's going to be tough.

Even if Miami goes down 3-1 I won't count them out with two home games and the talent on their roster...

So it's weird. Even though it's Indiana who leads 2-1.....I feel they need this game more.

Honestly I feel today's game is a more of a must win for Indiana than Miami. I feel like Indiana NEEDS to go up 3-1. They need to lay the hammer down today. If Miami can win today and tie the series at 2 and seize the momentum going back home (where let's not forget they played great basketball all year) it's going to be tough.

Even if Miami goes down 3-1 I won't count them out with two home games and the talent on their roster...

So it's weird. Even though it's Indiana who leads 2-1.....I feel they need this game more.

Agreed. Giant killers do it swiftly. You can't release your stranglehold.

As a Heat fan I'll be honest and I'm a little worried. If they lose today then I will be very much worried lol

This has a Spurs kind of comeback written all over it already.

Glad they are winning right now, but the Pacers bench is really unprofessional. Especially Lance Stephenson and Dahntay Jones. They are dancing around, laughing and talking shit like idiots. They're doing it this series and did it the whole Magic series as well. It is one thing to show excitement and support for your team, but they're taking it too far. Neither of them are actually getting ANY minutes, they're glorified cheerleaders.

Glad they are winning right now, but the Pacers bench is really unprofessional. Especially Lance Stephenson and Dahntay Jones. They are dancing around, laughing and talking shit like idiots. They're doing it this series and did it the whole Magic series as well. It is one thing to show excitement and support for your team, but they're taking it too far. Neither of them are actually getting ANY minutes, they're glorified cheerleaders.

Especially by two irrelevant players.

Also, Granger is getting fucked over by the officials with these technicals. It's absurd.

Wow,this is a very close game..James is leading the Heat but Granger and the crew ain't giving up..

Whoever said that was a must-win game for Indiana was totally right..The series is tied and Miami has a slight edge,IMO..

I don't think LeBron and Wade can combine for 70 again, though. Especially not Wade. George locks him up, and I expect that to show again in Game 5. Also, I don't expect Indiana to go as cold as they did in another second half. The Heat played great defense, yes, but Indiana still had open shots but couldn't buy a bucket.

Also, it's hard to believe having a little bitch hissy fit over a very light foul by Hibbert gave Wade some extra juice. Is that all that little cry baby pussy needs?

Guest Phailadelphia

It's time for the Lebron show!

FTFY.

When Lebron remembers he's the best basketball player on the planet, stat lines like 40/18/9 happen and the Heat are borderline unbeatable. If they're going to win this series without Bosh, Lebron will have to carry them.

FTFY.

When Lebron remembers he's the best basketball player on the planet, stat lines like 40/18/9 happen and the Heat are borderline unbeatable. If they're going to win this series without Bosh, Lebron will have to carry them.

He remembers it obviously, he doesnt deny it when all that talk about him goes around. He knows it. Hes just scared. He finnally played his game last night. Like he did with Clev. Lebron can have his way with any team but Wade cant. Not now. Wade did get off last night, but he has to score 30 a game like that and hope LBJ does the same to win it. Until i see it over n over im calling last night a great game but not happening again.

When asked whether Elton Brand — who was nursing a neck injury and generally looked like someone who had no business being on the same court as Brandon Bass, to say nothing of Kevin Garnett, during his dismal 14 minutes of play in Game 3 — would start in Game 4, Collins, seizing the moment to have a moment, said, "He's one of our proudest players; I admire and respect him to the ultimate. I'm not going to come in here in a game like tonight and not have him in our starting lineup. I have too much respect for this game and him and what he's done for this team, for what he's done for this organization. I might have to sub early, but I'm going to give him every chance to go out and play, absolutely. That's who I am."

Doug Collins ftw. I love how he sets the tone for this team. I think Collins is going to bring a championship to Philly as long as we give him the chance. I just like the way this team plays together and fights for one another and it starts with Collins.

Doug Collins ftw. I love how he sets the tone for this team. I think Collins is going to bring a championship to Philly as long as we give him the chance. I just like the way this team plays together and fights for one another and it starts with Collins.

Doug is the best traditional coach in basketball. Tough defense, unselfish offense. If Philly gets him the pieces, he'll provide the O'Brien.

Everybody knows he'd have lead Chicago to their 6 titles had he not been fired. Phil Jackson's a great coach, but a lucky coach, too. Not every coach got MJ and Scottie and Kobe and Shaq.

What a game by Brandon Bass..

What a game by Brandon Bass..

Seriously. When he is aggressive and confident in his game, he can be huge for us.

Seriously. When he is aggressive and confident in his game, he can be huge for us.

Yeah,it's always good to have another big man in the paint who can also shoot from the mid-range..

Big game tonight! LeBron hopefully has his "Cleveland" state of mind and just goes buck wild for a 35/9 reb/ 9 ass. Wade tonight goes for 27/5/6 and we should be set for another victory... LeBron will help carry this team to the next round where the Heat will face Boston in the show down everyone has been waiting for and see these two teams duke it out! :panic:

LET'S GO HEAT!

If Granger's injury ends up affecting game 6, it's very unfortunate, because Indiana is 7 game material for Miami.

Yeah. I'm not at all impressed with Miami's dirty agenda from last night's game. Indiana hadn't done a thing all series other than prove they belonged on the same court, and it's like Miami's attacking them for being dirty when they haven't been. At all.

Yeah. I'm not at all impressed with Miami's dirty agenda from last night's game. Indiana hadn't done a thing all series other than prove they belonged on the same court, and it's like Miami's attacking them for being dirty when they haven't been. At all.

What are you talking about "Indiana hadn't done a thing all series"

There's a reason Granger has like 4 technical fouls already in this series. He's constantly getting into either Wade or LeBrons face this series. As for last night, both the Heat and Pacers had their moment. It started with Hansbrough whacking the shit out of Wades head granted, he was going for the ball, but he didn't have to rake Wade's eyes in the process... that's dirty right there. Then it was Haslem getting back at him by just straight up whacking the shit out of Hansbrough's face. It ended with Pittman like an idiot shoving his forearm in Stephenson's throat... which he kind of deserved for talking shit and mocking LeBron and Pittman was just defending his team mate, which he didn't need to do because we already had won. There will be suspensions handed out... Maybe one game for Hansbrough and Haslem, maybe more for Pittman...

What Pittman did was one dirty thing..I expect a couple of games of suspension for him..

Haslem and Hansbrough should get a one-game suspension..

What are you talking about "Indiana hadn't done a thing all series"

There's a reason Granger has like 4 technical fouls already in this series. He's constantly getting into either Wade or LeBrons face this series. As for last night, both the Heat and Pacers had their moment. It started with Hansbrough whacking the shit out of Wades head granted, he was going for the ball, but he didn't have to rake Wade's eyes in the process... that's dirty right there. Then it was Haslem getting back at him by just straight up whacking the shit out of Hansbrough's face. It ended with Pittman like an idiot shoving his forearm in Stephenson's throat... which he kind of deserved for talking shit and mocking LeBron and Pittman was just defending his team mate, which he didn't need to do because we already had won. There will be suspensions handed out... Maybe one game for Hansbrough and Haslem, maybe more for Pittman...

Granger has four technicals because there's been blatant superstar favoritism shown in situations when both LeBron and Wade should have been given technicals to go along with Granger's. There have been situations in which there should have been either a double T or no call. Granger should either have his four and LeBron and Wade should both have an extra, or Granger should have two. Simple as that.

Also, the Pacers have done nothing intentionally dirty in this series. The Heat did it twice last night. The Heat are little bitches, and Chuck covered it in the pregame last night.

Also, both Haslem and Pittman's fouls were incredibly dangerous. What have the Pacers done that could be considered dangerous? And I mean intentionally, like Haslem and Pittman.