Sign in to follow this  
butta54

Fantasy Draft

If you had the first pick in a All-NFL fantasy draft for your favorite team, who would you pick and why?

Aaron Rodgers.

QB is the most important position in the NFL and he is young and one of the best QB's in the game, if not the best. He is a perfect guy to build your team around.

• Upvote 1

^He answered the question..

^^^ What both said. Depending on how luck turns out and if he really is the next peyton I will say him next year just for the age factor and it would be nice for the Ravens to finally have one QB we could say would be TRULY elite and not just self proclaimed.

honorable mention:

Jake Long

Joe Thomas

If I wanted a player to build a great defense around,I'd draft Patrick Willis or Darelle Revis..

Edited by housemd

Knowing that my Bears want to play shut down defense it would have to be Patrick Willis or an elite pass rusher like JPP or Aldon Smith

Joe Thomas. It starts up front and without a line your QB is going no where fast.

^I agree you need the offensive line. Each team starts in the trenches

I think QB is a lot more important than OT. Look at the Browns. Joe Thomas is great, but they have no QB so they still aren't good. Look at the Colts. Once Peyton left, they sucked.

• Upvote 1

A good QB doesn't always make your offensive line look good. Look at the Bears whether you like Cutler or not he has elite talent that can't be utilized under a terrible line.

Michael Vick can be very good, but I'm not sure he can deliver Philadelphia a Lombardi, so I'll say Aaron Rodgers. If I didn't go with a QB I would have to take Von Miller. The Eagles haven't had a play maker at LB since Seth Joyner.