Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I saw a leaked Yellowjacket pic on another site like a month or so ago.

I saw a leaked Yellowjacket pic on another site like a month or so ago.

It was more so about the trailer coming out soon that the Yellowjacket pic.

I'm looking forward to the trailer, this project is interesting and I can't wait to see it. I just wish the movie was about Pym and not Scott Lang.

I'm looking forward to the trailer, this project is interesting and I can't wait to see it. I just wish the movie was about Pym and not Scott Lang.

I can't say that I'm overly interested but agree that I wish it was about Pym

JD gives me crap about liking Ant-Man, but it's more about Hank Pym to me. He's an original Avenger, has some of the more interesting underrated stories around, I still think Hank/Janet Van Dyne is the best/most interesting romance in the Marvel universe. I like him more than most of the other smarty pants heroes, including Reed Richards.

I've not read much Scott Lang stuff, though I get the jist of it. He's a thief stealing to save his daughter. Good guy doing bad things stuff. Meh. Eric O'Grady is slightly more interesting, but I'm a big Pym fan. Hopefully Michael Douglas gives us a good performance. Hopefully they find a way to tie in Ultron's creation to him in some way too, but it sounds like he's supposedly a piece of Chitauri tech that Stark works on.

The Ant-Man teaser was released today, but it was literally nothing but quick random shots that made no sense. Just got to wait for the premiere of the trailer.

The tiny little images / trailer that came out a few days ago? Or is there a new video? Either way, I bet it sucks.

They released an "ant sized" teaser to troll people and then released a normal "human sized" one a day later. The full trailer comes out Tuesday night with the debut of Agent Carter. Assuming it doesn't get leaked like the Age of Ultron trailer.

What do you expect to see or what do you want to see?

I want to see how the characters look/feel, the setting of the film and a real look at the suit in action.

I expect we'll get some of that plus a bunch of jokes to draw people in.

So, after Agent Carter all I care about is how hot Hayley Atwell is. Also, the Ant-Man trailer was cool.

She's a real classic beauty, like someone you'd expect to see in a 1940's pin-up... which is certainly fitting. The show still seems to me like a bit of a cash grab or an over-milking of one small piece of the universe, but we'll see. I just can't see how they'll sustain Agents of Shield, and Old-Timey Agents of Shield on the same network.

She's a real classic beauty, like someone you'd expect to see in a 1940's pin-up... which is certainly fitting. The show still seems to me like a bit of a cash grab or an over-milking of one small piece of the universe, but we'll see. I just can't see how they'll sustain Agents of Shield, and Old-Timey Agents of Shield on the same network.

I'm pretty sure this is just gonna be a mini-series and they'll go back to Agents of Shield once this is done, which'll just be a bit longer than the standard mid-season break

Finally saw the Ant-Man trailer a little bit ago.

I've pretty much been a hater of this movie from the get-go, but somehow the trailer managed to be worse than I expected. Michael Douglas is about the only thing of interest that I've seen. :(

• Upvote 2

I'm usually a huge fan of super hero movies, but I think Ant-Man may be too much for me, I'll probably see it because it'll probably be weaved into the larger MCU, but I'm really not excited about it at all

• Upvote 1

Damn it, Hollywood, stop splitting everything into two movies.

Just feel fortunate it isn't 3.

New Gotham was great. Morena Baccarin joining the cast :wub: :wub:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

I don't think they are splitting it in two. But wouldn't be surprised if it is moved up to 2015

Morena Baccarin

Edited by Favre4Ever