Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Benderbutt Clamchowder, let's be serious vin.

Vin and Razor, pls.

More like ButterMy CrumpetsBitch

So I have five episodes left in Season 2 of Arrow, which means I'm quickly approaching The Flash, what order should I watch Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 in? Do I need to alternate? Which one do I need to watch first? Is there an easy place to look this up without being bombarded by spoilers?

I'd watch them together. Ep 1 of Flash/Arrow then Ep1 of the other. They have some crossover stuff which is nice to keep together. Is it really necessary? eh.. I wouldn't say so but I think it should be watched that way and I think it makes for the best experience --- even if it doesn't make a huge difference.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Finally gave Gotham a chance and couldn't get more than half way through the pilot...

The premise is as stupid in execution as it is in theory. No one wants to see the world of Batman with no Batman.

So I have five episodes left in Season 2 of Arrow, which means I'm quickly approaching The Flash, what order should I watch Arrow Season 3 and Flash Season 1 in? Do I need to alternate? Which one do I need to watch first? Is there an easy place to look this up without being bombarded by spoilers?

You should just stop watching Arrow altogether, and just start watching Flash

You can watch them in any order without a real consequence. Or just watch first half of one and then the first half of the other.

Best way to do it is watch all of Flash S1 and then don't watch another episode of Arrow :smug:

You say cool things like this...

Finally gave Gotham a chance and couldn't get more than half way through the pilot...

The premise is as stupid in execution as it is in theory. No one wants to see the world of Batman with no Batman.

And then dumb shit like this... You are an Enigma, and not a cool one like in Gotham. I don't believe you watched Gotham for one second actually. There's no way you watched that many episodes of fucking Arrow and can't sit through one episode of Gotham :lol: Which deep into the second season I might add, is one of the best shows on TV.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

And then dumb shit like this... You are an Enigma, and not a cool one like in Gotham. I don't believe you watched Gotham for one second actually. There's no way you watched that many episodes of fucking Arrow and can't sit through one episode of Gotham :lol: Which deep into the second season I might add, is one of the best shows on TV.

MSG :pls:

Don't care what you believe, but I most def did watch "he can't be the killer cause he didn't have shiny shoes, look that guy is gonna become the Penguin so he keeps eating fish products, hey my name is Selina Kyle but call me Cat for no reason, let's develop the entire batman world without the actual main character" show you call one of the best on TV :pls:

And furthermore....there is NOTHING cool about that over the top Big Bang Theory reject lookin boy Edward. :pls:

Edited by butmom

There's definitely some obnoxious name dropping in the first few episodes, but if you can get through that it's totally worth it

And furthermore....there is NOTHING cool about that over the top Big Bang Theory reject lookin boy Edward. :pls:

:yao:

his last episode was one of the best episodes of tv i've seen in years... his overall descent over the series was pretty incredible.

so you watch the big bang theory? :think: 'splains a lot

Edited by theMileHighGuy

so you watch the big bang theory? :think: 'splains a lot

That show has been on for like 10yrs. Nice try :smug:

Lol at Jeremy Renner making more than Chris Hemsworth and only slightly less than Chris Evans. And Scar-Jo getting paid like that! Wow. RDJ tho! PLAYA PLAYA

I dont think anyone is really into the animated Batman movies like I am, but.... Here comes a new challenger

I dont think anyone is really into the animated Batman movies like I am, but.... Here comes a new challenger

Just bought Under the Red Hood yesterday on Amazon :shifty:

There's a new Jessica Jones trailer out, but I'm not watching it.

• Upvote 1

I keep forgetting to come back in here about Arrow/Flash, I'm into Season 3/Season 1, and I'm actually enjoying Arrow a lot more the more I watch it, that fight scene between Oliver and Slade was awesome, I know there was some discussion earlier about the flashbacks getting annoying, but I think the way they've handled the parallel story lines is actually what I enjoy the most about the show

DON'T LOOK OOCHY

Fans of FLASH and ARROW we shall unite in 3 weeks! :ooo:

CTdfom_VAAAfBek.jpg

Edited by butmom

don't care because HOLY SHIT AGENTS OF SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me someone else is following this

• Upvote 1

Has that show gotten any better since Season 1? I liked it more than most but I never found motivation to keep watching.

That was easily the worst episode of Flash ever. Until the last like 5 minutes.

Has that show gotten any better since Season 1? I liked it more than most but I never found motivation to keep watching.

keep in mind I've really enjoyed the show since day 1, but yes, I do think it's gotten better

That was easily the worst episode of Flash ever. Until the last like 5 minutes.

:pls:

EDIT: All though I will give you that most the true Flash fans said everything until the last `10 MINS was not that exciting. But not the worst episode at all. I liked the whole episode with all the goofy comedy and the dynamic between Linda and Barry. I thought Linda was hilarious and Cisco shined as usual. Bringing in Zoom was the tone equalizer before some were serious and some were in love and some were goofy....I think everyone will be on Harry's level now that they see what they are up against.

Edited by butmom

I've said this here before, but AoS is really good. Agree that the first whole season was meh at best but it turned a corner somewhere in the second season and has gotten steadily better.

don't care because HOLY SHIT AGENTS OF SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me someone else is following this

What exactly are you Holy Shitting? Andrew? Roz talking to Hydra?

I kinda like AoS more than Gotham at this point, it does a really great job at balancing a huge cast. Everything in Gotham gets wrapped up too fast, there's almost no build. Not saying it's not good though, the last episode of Gotham was amazing, especially the end :lol:

What exactly are you Holy Shitting? Andrew? Roz talking to Hydra?

the combination of things

Roz talking to Hydra shouldn't really have been that big of a surprise, I figured something was off there, but I hadn't really thought through the implications, my first thought toward the end of that episode was that Lash was way to easy to take down, then when Roz started talking to Hydra I realized we definitely haven't seen the end of Lash and I'm really excited to see what Hydra does with them, I'm also intrigued by the bigger picture of what they're working on with the Inhumans now that we know it's Hydra that's collecting them

and I definitely agree on Gotham, though it seems they're moving back to the slow burners of Penguin and Riddler, which is pretty exciting

Edited by oochymp