Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I expect Spidey to switch sides during the movie, as he did in the comics.

Me too, that would be fantastic.

Awesome trailer. Scarlet Witch can punk anybody she wants <3

Also they're like an item in the comics and I heard they were exploring that in this movie, so it'll be interesting to see how they get there

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone using spoilers? It's a trailer...

Anyways Feige said when they first announced the movie that Black Panther is the "neutral" party and that didn't change when they acquired Spider-Man.

Loved this trailer, movie is getting seriously similar to BvS in the story. But hey, I think both are done differently and with enough interesting characters that I will love both movies.

According to the spoiler talk Black Panther actually fights both teams at different points in the movie.

so I guess the spoiler tags were a bad idea? I know there have been complaints about trailers showing too much of the movie so I thought there might be some who wanted to avoid watching trailers, since that's apparently not the case I'll stop using them

I definitely like the idea of Spidey and Black Panther both switching sides, makes for a more interesting story, I'm just worried they're gonna try to cram too much in even with the 2 and half hour run time

also:

GOTHAM

BD Wong is awesome as Hugo Strange and I love having a new villain ring leader. I was worried at first that they were going to kill of Fries, but of course they wouldn't. He's been a great villain and the freeze effects have been awesome

AGENTS OF SHIELD

I love how this show always comes off breaks with fantastic action sequences. It doesn't sound like much of Ward is left, but I still wouldn't be surprised to see pieces pop up once he starts facing Shield.

Edited by oochymp

Network and show runners were talking about before the show started that it would be one season cause it cost too much.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Legends-Tomorrow-So-Expensive-It-Probably-Won-t-Get-Second-Season-102157.html

Can't find the direct quotes anymore, sure if it does crazy numbers there will be a chance, but doubt it.

well, the CW just announced their renewing Legends (as well as Flash, Arrow, and eight other shows)

unfortunately my local CW station preempted this week's Legends for the ACC tournament, now I need to figure out when to set my DVR to record it

Edited by oochymp

Why is everyone using spoilers? It's a trailer...

Anyways Feige said when they first announced the movie that Black Panther is the "neutral" party and that didn't change when they acquired Spider-Man.

Loved this trailer, movie is getting seriously similar to BvS in the story. But hey, I think both are done differently and with enough interesting characters that I will love both movies.

According to the spoiler talk Black Panther actually fights both teams at different points in the movie.

You can't love a movie by only watching it once though.

Edited by Sparty

well, the CW just announced their renewing Legends (as well as Flash, Arrow, and eight other shows)

Good stuff Legends :notbad:

Show has been getting flat for me lately honestly. And if there is no more Savage I really don't know why they need another season. And if there is more Savage then this season really means nothing. Lose-Lose I guess :lol:

You can't love a movie by only watching it once though.

What are you talking about

Binged the first five episodes of Daredevil last night. Really loving the show, and it's pretty awesome Season 2 will be up soon.

Binged the first five episodes of Daredevil last night. Really loving the show, and it's pretty awesome Season 2 will be up soon.

Man, you haven't even gotten to the REALLY good shit. (You're very close though, like next episode close.)

Apocalypse looks like a good movie, but compared to everything else coming out this year it just seems so meh in comparison.

Apocalypse looks like a good movie, but compared to everything else coming out this year it just seems so meh in comparison.

yeah, releasing it the same month as Civil War is an interesting decision

I guarantee Apocalypse brings home less at the box office than Deadpool. Not just because I think the marketing has been poor to this point, but like you mentioned it's opening weekend will be hampered by Civil War's 3rd weekend. It should still bring home more that weekend, but having an epic movie in the same genre that has been marketed better will be brutal. FOX nailed the marketing for Deadpool too so it's confusing to me what they are doing with X-Men.

Daredevil season 2 has been as great as advertised. So excited that leaked description was accurate. Only 3 episodes in, it's my absolute favorite season of ANY TV show.

I amight so incredibly READY!

You got tickets yet??

You guys are gonna be so disappointed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YES! I'm watching it the night it comes out. Lol.

Also, those last 5 minutes of episode 3 from Daredevil.... Holy crap

Going Thursday Evening :smug:

And Friday Morning :smug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sooo I get negged for stating when I'm going to see a movie. Got it :welp:

So I just finished Daredevil, and,

What the heck was the point to that last scene where he tells Page that he's DD? Did I miss something? She already knows....