Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

A story of a former hero....broken by the weight of the attention and weight of her actions. Turned over to human vices like drinking to cope with the pain of her past transgressions and looking to make money by saving people a lower scale out of the light of the public....but with great power the destiny can't hide forever and in the midst of the one who originally broke down her faith in herself she must rise again to be something more than powerful, she must once again be...a hero.

HOLY JESUS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SHOW!!!

• Upvote 2

Ya that looks much better than I ever expected it to.

Jessica Jones looks great, looking forward to seeing Luke Cage's MCU debut as well in this.

• Upvote 1

Luke was the best part of the Trailer.

Gonna smash Ritter Tyrone-style :yep:

So there is a fan theory running crazy around the internet that claims everything we know about Batman v Superman is a misdirection for some huge plot twist.

Here are some of the main points from the theory.....

-Ben Affleck is not playing Bruce Wayne, he is actually playing Slade Wilson (Deathstroke) taking up the Batman identity :yao:

-Jared Leto is indeed formerly Robin taking up the Joker identity not the original Joker. :yao:

-Jeremy Irons is the butler of Slade Wilson not actually Alfred

-Man of Steel and BvS is actually in the same continuity as the Nolan movies.

-The "v" in BvS stands for 5 as in the fifth movie in the Nolan series :yao:

-Christian Bale will return as Bruce Wayne by the end of the movie :yao:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/batman-superman-fan-theory_562e1e99e4b0ec0a3894e595?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Edited by butta55

I don't think they want to try that hard to misdirect everyone.

FLASH :ooo:

HARRY IS BACK!
AND HE IS A GOOD GUY!

:panic:

Firestorm blasting off to some facility for testing... Haven't seen that before. Lol.

Iris is stupid.

Finally.

Civil War trailer could potentially drop this week. :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Upvote 1

Yes. Unfortunately.

I think it'd be a lot better if it were anywhere else but CBS. Just feels...bad.

I haven't seen the first episode but judging by the promo they showed for the rest of the season it doesn't look like it's going to get any better.

I've watched the supergirl episode 3 times now since it leaked or whatever a few months ago... watched it myself when it leaked, again with my friend who was so hype for a female superhero show, and then with her again on tv during the premier. Don't care for superman or his derivatives, but I'm so in love with Melissa Benoist that I don't care. She was awesome in Glee and Whiplash. I hope they somehow cheese a way for her to sing in the show she has an amazing voice. That scene with the first costume, got dayum :wub:

All of the Super shows this week were awesome, but I gotta tip my hat to AoS. The whole episode being Jemma on the mystery planet was so dope. My man Fitz just can't catch a break with his lady v.v

Gotham has cast BD Wong as the notorious Hugo Strange. I think he will do exceptionally well.

The new Batman standalone movie is rumored to bringing Red Hood and Joker back / into the mix. OH BABY. FINALLY. One question though.. As director can... Ben Affleck recast the role of Batman? Maybe? I am so glad they are finally bringing in a Robin to the movies. I have wanted it for a long time. I know there is a bad stigma behind Robin and his character, but they've done GREAT things with a lot of the line of Robins to take up the mantle... I don't know how long Affleck's Batman will go, but I hope we get some Nightwing and Damian Wayne action down the line. Mmmmm. So good.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Gotham has cast BD Wong as the notorious Hugo Strange. I think he will do exceptionally well.

The new Batman standalone movie is rumored to bringing Red Hood and Joker back / into the mix. OH BABY. FINALLY. One question though.. As director can... Ben Affleck recast the role of Batman? Maybe? I am so glad they are finally bringing in a Robin to the movies. I have wanted it for a long time. I know there is a bad stigma behind Robin and his character, but they've done GREAT things with a lot of the line of Robins to take up the mantle... I don't know how long Affleck's Batman will go, but I hope we get some Nightwing and Damian Wayne action down the line. Mmmmm. So good.

I was just bout to bring up the Batman story....don't recall seeing Ferve post this now I'm not happy :notamused:

Anyway....yes it is rumored to be based off Under the Red Hood which makes perfect sense seeing as Synder has been faithful to taking plots from the comic book and falls in line with how the death of Robin has been set up in BvS for the reason Batman retired in the first place. Also would kill all these rumors of Leto's Joker being a former Robin. If this turns out to be true I would be most pleased. This is the sweet promise of what comic movies could be actually coming to life. But yeeeeah go ahead and get us a new Batman please :shifty:

I watched Supergirl today. The effects were terribly bad, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be. I can see this show getting better and will be watching ep 2 tomorrow morning. :yep:

Hugh Jackman added on for X-Men: Age of Apocalypse re-shoots.

Not sure why but I have a really bad feeling about this movie so far.

holy crap Gotham was good tonight, Nygma has been really annoying to me so far, but I kept holding out hope that the payoff of seeing him become The Riddler would be worth it, and it totally was

Hugh Jackman added on for X-Men: Age of Apocalypse re-shoots.

Not sure why but I have a really bad feeling about this movie so far.

Ivan Ooze just isn't appealing tbh.

CKEfGffWwAAhFEC.jpg

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Upvote 2

typically when movies have a lot of reshoots it doesn't turn out well :ninja:

ESPECIALLY coming from Fox ala Fantastic Four. Man, this movie is going to bomb. That's what they fucking get too, for putting days of Future Past right after Godzilla. And this coming from a guy who was really looking forward to Apocalypse.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

ESPECIALLY coming from Fox ala Fantastic Four. Man, this movie is going to bomb. That's what they fucking get too, for putting days of Future Past right after Godzilla. And this coming from a guy who was really looking forward to Apocalypse.

I was really looking forward to it too. Until I saw what Apocalypse looked like :lol:

x-men_apocalypse_ew_still1.jpg

Like c'mon man. He's supposed to be one of the most badass dudes in the universe :pls:

x-men-apocalypse.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hopefully the trailer will show us some redeeming qualities.

Supergirl's pacing has been crazy! So much has already happened in just 2 episodes.

But like, come on. They're still playing the girl card early in the episode and then the kryptonite didn't even do shit to her aunt. :pls:

Fantastic Four didn't have a lot of reshoots, just editing was taken over by the studio. Nice try tho.

And there was a leaked photo a few months back from the movie in which Apocalypse looked A LOT closer to the comic. Singer did say he will have multiple outfits. People claimed the pic was photoshopped, but that had to be the best photoshop job done EVER in this world.

um fantastic four had a ton of reshoots. That's why invisible woman looks completely different in the last 1/4 of the movie :yao: